Sep 21, 2011:
- 11:00 PM Ticket #9195 (Form fields not editable but visible after certain workflow stage) created by
- I would like to both built-in or custom fields not editable but …
- 9:36 PM Ticket #9194 (Add unittest and functional test infrastructure) closed by
- fixed: (In ) TagsPlugin: Wired up unittest infrastructure for all …
- 9:36 PM Changeset  by
TagsPlugin: Wired up unittest infrastructure for all modules, including the existing doctests part of query module.
16 tests, ~half are dummy tests to verify test infrastructure, and 1 doctest is failing due to #3983 (already reopened).
Tests can be run either as the full suite:
$> PYTHONPATH=. python setup.py test
or, by just running a single test module:
$> PYTHONPATH=. python -m tractags.tests.query
Closes #9194 - now go write some more tests... :-)
- 8:41 PM Ticket #9194 (Add unittest and functional test infrastructure) created by
- Securing the code against regressions by changes done in ongoing …
- 7:01 PM Ticket #9193 (Problem with plugin) closed by
- 6:07 PM Ticket #3983 (ListTagged broken for tags starting with 'or') reopened by
- I'll reopen this actually, as it breaks the tests for the plugin. …
- 4:10 PM Ticket #9183 (Upgrade fails in trac 0.12 with Postgresql db) closed by
- fixed: (In ) fixed #9183 Added missing self to …
- 4:10 PM Changeset  by
fixed #9183 Added missing self to IEnvironmentSetupParticipant methods in StickyTicketModule.
- 4:03 PM Ticket #9193 (Problem with plugin) created by
- After installing the SvnAuthzAdminPlugin I get the following output …
- 2:06 PM PerforcePlugin edited by
Sep 20, 2011:
- 10:33 PM willmerae created by
- New user willmerae registered
- 7:11 PM Ticket #9192 (Better i18n code for TracAnnouncer) created by
- In prefs_announcer_manage_subscriptions.html, extract_messages …
- 7:03 PM Changeset  by
Handle case of no milestones configured.
- 7:02 PM Changeset  by
Handle the case where a ticket depends on an inchpebble that doesn't
have a due date.
- 3:46 PM Ticket #9191 (Probleme avec nouveau ticket) created by
- Bonjour, J'ai un probleme lors de ma creation de nouveaux tickes. …
- 3:33 PM Ticket #9190 (TracListTicketsScript + mod_wsgi) created by
- I'm using mod_wsgi for authentication users to trac. In such a case it …
- 3:33 PM Ticket #9189 (TracListTicketsScript + mod_wsgi) created by
- I'm using mod_wsgi for authentication users to trac. In such a case it …
- 3:26 PM BadContent edited by
- Stop. (diff)
- 10:37 AM WikiCalendarMacro edited by
Sep 19, 2011:
- 11:29 PM Ticket #9019 (No sources (or 2.5 version)) closed by
- fixed: My fault I haven't understand how to use easy_install... It simply …
- 10:14 PM Changeset  by
another fix for owner.copy_from - have to click reassign radio button
- 9:43 PM Changeset  by
handles owner field for owner.copy_from rule
- 6:10 PM Ticket #9188 (Having a section config section to use a Proxy server) created by
- I need to go through a proxy and urlopen doesn't work directly. It …
- 2:02 PM Ticket #9187 (Current test status report should consider only last result of a ...) created by
- Currently when I select a testplan with two test cases the pie chart …
- 7:42 AM Changeset  by
ValidateRule: handles case when "Modify Ticket" section is collapsed upon form submit.
- 4:59 AM DynamicFieldsPlugin edited by
- 4:50 AM DynamicFieldsPlugin edited by
- Added ValidateRule (diff)
- 4:32 AM Changeset  by
validation now ignores hidden fields
- 4:25 AM Changeset  by
Sep 18, 2011:
- 10:34 PM Changeset  by
Administrators may configure tag realms to require explicite selection for
every new tags query by adding them to a new ListOption 'exclude_realms'
or 'listtagged_exclude_realms' for ListTagged macro calls respectively.
The original suggestion has been contributed by Itamar Ostricher, thank you.
These changes include an additional workaround to get the expected result,
even if you deselect all available realms. Otherwise this would have
neutralized your setting for these options.
- 3:39 PM Changeset  by
Despite of initial rumor this has never been a PostgreSQL compatibility issue.
Only usage of foreign keys in the db schema has made the bug more visible.
Thanks to Oliver for good suggestion and much patience while testing.
Sep 17, 2011:
- 11:38 PM Ticket #9185 (Allow for status change and owner change with a single action) closed by
- 11:37 PM Changeset  by
WikiCalendarMacro: Refactor, harden and simplify tooltip creation.
Old code has proven to be quite weak in various aspects, especially tended
to break rendering of calendar or whole wiki page due to improper handling
of not so common content like images, tables or embedded forms, i.e. from
TracFormsPlugin, WikiFormsPlugin, or even from raw HTML markup.
From half a dozen attempts I conclude that a true HTML parser is required
for the task, and this particular one has been the simplest I've found.
- 11:16 PM Changeset  by
WikiCalendarMacro: Add configurable check logic.
Recently I've been facing a particularly tricky demand regarding
WikiTicketCalendarMacro that led to this by no means finished approach on
a general purpose check framework for calendar macros.
The first check I've been using this new code with is special as it's based
on a SQL query to a TracFormsPlugin db table, assuming there is a TracForm
in every page defined by the wiki calendar, i.e. by means of a suitable
wiki page template.
I think of refactoring the currently 'embedded' checks like the basic one
for page existance and others for milestone and ticket create/due dates.
Expect more work in this area.
Sep 16, 2011:
- 7:56 PM Ticket #9186 (slanted text is cut off) created by
- On IE7, slanted text is cut off: The …
- 5:21 AM Ticket #9185 (Allow for status change and owner change with a single action) created by
- We're using a workflow similar to the …
- 4:42 AM ExcelDownloadPlugin edited by
Sep 15, 2011:
- 8:59 PM Changeset  by
Fix date display format default.
Before this change the tool tip that popped up over tasks said that the
start and end dates were "undefined."
- 1:53 PM Ticket #9184 (Multiple parents for tickets) created by
- I have a situation where a task needs to be tracked against multiple …
- 11:28 AM TicketNavPlugin edited by
- Added documentation of component CssTemplate (diff)
- 11:16 AM Changeset  by
added new Component CssTemplate; marked some Components (DisplayDate, HtmlContent) as deprecated and commented them, so they are not usable anymore
- 9:13 AM Ticket #9183 (Upgrade fails in trac 0.12 with Postgresql db) created by
- Trac version: 0.12.2 Database: psql (PostgreSQL) 8.4.8 …
- 7:41 AM Ticket #9182 (wysiwyg option for editing has disappeared after installing other plugins.) created by
- I installed the wysiwyg plugin for Trac 0.12.1 on OpenBSD 4.9 (being …
- 1:31 AM BadLinksPlugin created by
Sep 14, 2011:
- 9:22 PM DateFieldPlugin edited by
- 9:20 PM mister_pope created by
- New user mister_pope registered
- 7:11 PM Ticket #9181 (ValueError: too many values to unpack Trac 0.12.2) created by
- Doesn't work in Trac 0.12.2... click on CodeReview in main tab: […]
- 4:36 PM Ticket #9180 (ImportError: cannot import name find_element) created by
- Result of installing graphviz 0.13 in Trac 0.12.2 […]
- 2:45 PM Changeset  by
- 2:40 PM Changeset  by
Add file cache support / Font customizing.
- 9:07 AM Ticket #9122 (KeyError: 'tracworkflowadmin\\locale') closed by
- fixed: If you reproduce, you cloud reopen the issue. Thanks!
- 9:04 AM ExcelDownloadPlugin edited by
- Added TicketQuery macro (diff)
- 9:00 AM Ticket #9164 (Error on Windows) closed by
- fixed: I have confirmed the plugin works on Windows.