Jan 24, 2012:
- 11:22 PM Ticket #9726 (Documentation is incorrect) closed by
- fixed: Thanks, I made the change. You are certainly welcome to edit the wiki …
- 11:21 PM ChangeLogMacro edited by
- Refs #9726. (diff)
- 9:58 PM SubversionLocationPlugin edited by
- Be more specific about attribute. (diff)
- 9:57 PM SubversionLocationPlugin edited by
- Functionality is included in Trac 0.12 (diff)
- 6:02 PM AgiloForScrumPlugin edited by
- 6:01 PM AgiloForScrumPlugin edited by
- 5:30 PM AgiloForScrumPlugin edited by
- 5:26 PM srago created by
- New user srago registered
- 4:38 PM Changeset  by
An alternative, db-agnostic fix for updating availability. Refs #4243, 7115.
This approach assumes it is faster to manipulate Python lists in memory
and minimize DB access than to do at least one DB access per record.
The patch in 4243 did one SELECT to get the state of the DB, then one
UPDATE or INSERT for each and every record.
The patch in 7115 did something similar less elegantly.
This version does one SELECT, some list manipulation, one UPDATE for
each *changed* record, one INSERT for *all* *new* records, and nothing
for records that didn't change.
- 4:27 PM Changeset  by
fixed layout issue (mainnav was not displayed as pretty as normal)
added language support and German translation
made it PEP-8 compatible by using pylint
- 4:17 PM Ticket #9727 (Tabbing through "Due to assign" and "Due to close" fields leaves calendar ...) created by
- When tabbing through the "Modify Ticket" fields, or creating a ticket, …
- 2:31 PM Changeset  by
CustomFieldAdminPlugin: Various internal fixes and tweaks with new tests:
- Order and re-order should be correct, with visual warning in admin if not
- API usage improvements whereby the data in use is updated too
- Tweaks to field validation and messages
- Updated strings for translation
- 11:05 AM Ticket #9726 (Documentation is incorrect) created by
- The documentation states that "The trunk will mirror the latest version, …
- 7:04 AM Changeset  by
Refs #7826: Add Edit links to section headings level 1-6 (previously, only 1-5).
- 3:18 AM Changeset  by
CustomFieldAdminPlugin: When creating/deleting/updating/reordering the customfield cache needed to be cleared.
- 12:43 AM fizogu created by
- New user fizogu registered
Jan 23, 2012:
- 9:17 PM Changeset  by
I noticed log entries with number of repetitions per event growing over time,
especially in mixed setup containing both types of environments, some
configured to share authentication and one or more kept with regular,
Web server restart reset this, but only to afterwards see it grow gain.
With this small change the implementation finally meets expectations.
- 8:52 PM Ticket #9589 (Can't see plugin in list) closed by
- wontfix: I think this is a problem with setuptools 0.6c11 (see #7017). Regards …
- 8:50 PM Ticket #9590 (Can't see plugin in list) closed by
- wontfix: I think the issue is with setuptools 0.6c11 …
- 6:52 PM Changeset  by
- 6:22 PM Changeset  by
Trying to find WBS issue with ChildTickets. Refs #9714.
Just adding logging.
- 5:07 PM Ticket #9725 (Quick statut changer in Test Plan not appears in Google Chrome) closed by
- 4:50 PM Ticket #9725 (Quick statut changer in Test Plan not appears in Google Chrome) created by
- Client : Google Chrome 16.0.912.75 m Windows 7 SP1 …
- 4:45 PM olemis edited by
- Adding osimons blog post to Guidelines to collaborate with olemis via MQ (diff)
- 4:27 PM Ticket #9724 (schedule=asap: Partially completed tasks should have unworked hours ...) created by
- Here we continue the story of #9042. situation: milestone date set and we …
- 4:13 PM TracJsGanttPlugin edited by
- Attempt to clarify configuration requirement for ChildTickets plugin (diff)
- 10:56 AM Changeset  by
- 10:19 AM Ticket #7826 (Won't edit correct section when heading equal chars are only on the left ...) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #7826: Modified the regex to agree with that used for …
- 10:19 AM Changeset  by
Fixes #7826: Modified the regex to agree with that used for section headings in Trac 0.12.0. The [Edit] icons should now be attached to every line of markup that Trac identifies as a section heading, which the exception of a level 6 heading. The latter issue was noted in comment:4 of #7826 and it should be investigated further why SectionEditPlugin only looks at level 1-5 headings.
- 9:22 AM Ticket #5409 (Graphviz looks for non-existent file 'gvcache') closed by
- duplicate: And this will be handled by #3951.
- 7:21 AM Ticket #9723 (Heading of BlogList macro is still shown when a user doesn't have ...) created by
- This is what I see from an account that doesn't have BLOG_VIEW (or …
- 6:50 AM Ticket #9240 (Adding contributor subversion write access to ...) closed by
- 6:42 AM Ticket #5785 (Wiki pages (plug-ins) that should be deleted) closed by
- fixed: Replying to AdrianFritz: > Also as you previously pointed at …
- 6:36 AM WikiStart edited by
- Corrected for rename of ChangeLogPlugin to ChangeLogMacro. (diff)
- 5:56 AM SimpleTicketPlugin edited by
- Better description. (diff)
- 5:50 AM SimpleTicketPlugin edited by
- Refs #9572. (diff)
- 5:50 AM Changeset  by
Refs #9572: Removed the session_override option, which didn't seem to provide any function.
- 5:40 AM Changeset  by
Refs #9722: Check if a ticket field is None before trying to add it to the list of fields to be filtered (or not to be filtered, depending on the show_only setting).
- 3:54 AM edwinmoises22 created by
- New user edwinmoises22 registered
- 12:42 AM Changeset  by
CustomFieldAdminPlugin: Standard filenames. Cleaning formatting & naming of all code. Moved some things around. Added a test. Contains no actual feature changes.
Jan 22, 2012:
- 10:16 PM Ticket #9722 ('NoneType' object is unsubscriptable) created by
- Sometimes, the following error occurs: […] A solution is to add “if f …
- 10:05 PM Ticket #9627 (PATCH: fixed menu item height) reopened by
- although I haven't got a clue when looking at this superfish stuff... hope …
- 6:14 PM Ticket #9710 (Is this hack being maintained?) closed by
- fixed: yep, i am more than happy giving over ownership
- 1:49 PM Ticket #8589 (Check the access rights before providing a section edit link) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #8589: Don't show Edit links when user doesn't have …
- 1:49 PM Changeset  by
Fixes #8589: Don't show Edit links when user doesn't have WIKI_MODIFY permissions. Thanks to jean.vittor@... for the report.
- 7:12 AM WikiTicketCalendarMacro edited by
- 6:54 AM Ticket #9721 (Feature to display content in calendar from summary page) created by
- It would be nice to have a form of the simple calendar (not for tickets, …
- 6:19 AM Ticket #9720 (Certificate problem with trac-hacks.org) created by
- When I attempt to register on trac-hacks.org I get a certificate error …
- 1:13 AM WikiTicketCalendarMacro edited by
- further move towards the next, joined release for both related macros (diff)
- 12:54 AM WikiCalendarMacro edited by
- another step towards next release, documenting the macro code merger (diff)
- 12:28 AM Changeset  by
For both of these macros it's a real pain to discover and document history
and give proper credit to contributors due to considerable activity without
proper coodination and housekeeping in the repository.
Jan 21, 2012:
- 11:47 PM Changeset  by
Thanks to Ian for the suggestion.
- 8:21 PM Changeset  by
Filters with multi-selection and some corrections.
- 5:02 PM matobaa edited by
- 5:00 PM matobaa edited by
- 5:00 PM matobaa edited by
- 5:00 PM matobaa edited by
- 3:21 PM Changeset  by
- 2:07 PM Ticket #9719 (Regression: WikiTicketCalendar doesn't show multiple milestones per day.) created by
- As ilewismsl reported in a comment to #9703, the …
- 1:59 PM Ticket #9718 (Resolve relative wiki paths in pattern for wiki pages too) created by
- As ilewismsl reported in a comment to #9703, both …
- 10:37 AM Ticket #9717 (Pick up mime type from repository) created by
- If the language is not specified, it would be nice if the code box would …
- 10:31 AM Ticket #9716 (Code example with repo specfied produces incorrect title link) created by
- When a repo value is specified, the title bar link to the repository is …
- 9:48 AM Changeset  by
- 9:44 AM Ticket #9715 (Japanese translations for CustomFieldAdminPlugin) closed by
- fixed: Thanks! Translation added in .
- 9:41 AM Changeset  by
- 8:34 AM Ticket #9715 (Japanese translations for CustomFieldAdminPlugin) created by
- I'm waiting for i18n support on customfieldadminplugin. The …
- 3:54 AM Ticket #9714 (JsGantt fails with ChildTickets plugin and non-numeric parent value (#%s)) created by
- Trac JsGantt plugin fails to generate the chart with the following log …
- 3:43 AM DateFieldPlugin edited by
- Page re-factor. Retrieves code documentation (as in ). Still … (diff)
- 3:41 AM rozhi created by
- New user rozhi registered
- 1:48 AM Changeset  by
- 1:43 AM Ticket #7738 ([patch] Support for l10n) closed by
- fixed: (In ) CustomFieldAdminPlugin: Adding L10N to the plugin. Based on …
- 1:43 AM Changeset  by
CustomFieldAdminPlugin: Adding L10N to the plugin.
- 12:01 AM TracJsGanttPlugin edited by
- Options configuration example as tested per . Makes details more … (diff)
Jan 20, 2012:
- 9:50 PM Ticket #9580 (Recursion after installing in Trac 0.13 (dev)) reopened by
- Reopening ticket as this won't be fixed neither in 0.13 nor even later :-/
- 4:32 PM Ticket #9580 (Recursion after installing in Trac 0.13 (dev)) closed by
- wontfix: As long as there's no definitive solution provided by trac-dev , users …
- 4:25 PM MenusPlugin edited by
- Refs #7399. (diff)
- 4:07 PM Ticket #9627 (PATCH: fixed menu item height) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #9627: Applied patch from falkb to adjust mainnav …
- 4:07 PM Changeset  by
Fixes #9627: Applied patch from falkb to adjust mainnav height to better match the height of the buttons for a default Trac installation. In the future, some proper CSS modifications might provide a better fix for this issue, but we don't know a better solution at the moment.
- 4:04 PM Ticket #7399 (Expand one more "/" while parsing "href") closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #7399, Refs #7680, #8877, #8953: Yet another attempt to …
- 4:04 PM Changeset  by
Fixes #7399, Refs #7680, #8877, #8953: Yet another attempt to fix invalid links when req.href = '/'. If the href for a menu item specifies a relative path, the trailing forward slashes are stripped from req.href() so that the two cases are handled: 1) req.href() is '/' and 2) req.href() is '/somepath'.
- 1:56 PM Changeset  by
Corrected python warning message about 8-bit strings
- 1:32 PM Ticket #9713 (Missing hierarchy tree) created by
- Hi, I´ve had a good experience with Child Tickets plugin, it works nicely …
- 12:25 PM Ticket #9712 (IntegrityError in the database backend) created by
- While using flexibleassignto plugin with configuration options […] . …
- 8:29 AM NavigationDisplayPlugin edited by
- faster realizing what this is all about (diff)
- 7:59 AM TracTicketReferencePlugin edited by
- updated version 0.2.0 (diff)
- 5:31 AM Changeset  by
New hack TracPiwikAnalyticsPlugin, created by tsukhani
Jan 19, 2012:
- 11:23 PM Ticket #9711 (Backslash in username breaks plugin) closed by
- worksforme: Using code from …
- 8:22 PM Ticket #9711 (Backslash in username breaks plugin) created by
- I'm using Trac 0.12 with IIS7 (with IIS6 enabled) and isapi_wsgi on …
- 7:02 PM Ticket #9710 (Is this hack being maintained?) created by
- I'd assume it isn't as its tagged as "needsadoption". We need it to be …
- 4:44 PM NavigationDisplayPlugin edited by
- added link to trac-ticket (diff)
- 4:31 PM NavigationDisplayPlugin edited by
- cosmetic changes + link to precompiled egg (diff)
- 4:29 PM NavigationDisplayPlugin edited by
- added screenshots (diff)
- 4:18 PM NavigationDisplayPlugin edited by
- added example and listed possible values for option display_nav (diff)
- 4:13 PM Changeset  by
initial commit; version number is currently 0.1.0
- 4:10 PM Changeset  by
- 4:08 PM NavigationDisplayPlugin created by
- New hack NavigationDisplayPlugin, created by framay
- 4:08 PM Changeset  by
- 3:56 PM Ticket #9709 (installation fails with "IndexError: list index out of range") created by
- Hello, I'm currently trying to install the plugin to a windows Server …
- 3:46 PM Ticket #9708 (Does this plugin work correctly with Trac 0.12?) created by
- Hi. It is not clear for me if this plugin is working appropriately in Trac …
- 3:19 PM Ticket #9702 (Installation of ExplorerTheme) closed by
- fixed: Thank you very much for this bug report. The bug has been fixed in …
- 2:07 PM Ticket #9704 (Milestones without dates are not properly scheduled in ASAP mode) closed by
- fixed: Replying to falkb: > Hey, I've noticed with r11160, it's shows …
- 9:16 AM yosinobu created by
- New user yosinobu registered
- 7:59 AM Ticket #9706 (WYSIWYG plugin not working) closed by
- 7:41 AM Ticket #9707 (WYSIWYG editor not displayed) created by
- tracwysiwygplugin/0.12/ has been installed on Trac. It has been enabled in …
- 7:04 AM Ticket #9706 (WYSIWYG plugin not working) created by
- We have just installed WYSIWYG and is not found to be working fine. Plugin …
- 3:07 AM Ticket #9559 (day is out of range for month) closed by
- invalid: Not sure what this was about.
- 3:05 AM Ticket #9515 (Scheduling logic redesign) closed by
- fixed: This seems to be working now.
- 3:00 AM Ticket #8982 (not laying out correctly with blocking tasks) closed by
- fixed: Plugin now does scheduling based on dependencies.
- 2:58 AM Ticket #9533 (Ignoring weekends!) closed by
- fixed: The calendar-based scheduler handles weekends by default. Ambitious users …
- 2:52 AM Changeset  by
Use ints, not strings, when setting dependencies on milestones. Refs #9704.
- 2:52 AM Changeset  by
Optimize dependency propagation to children. Refs #9566.
In my 6-ticket test case, this reduces the number of dependencies added
from 8 to 3. In general, I think that the potential arcs in a graph are
the number of nodes squared so in real-world data sets, this improvement
is likely even bigger.
- 2:28 AM Ticket #9705 (In ALAP scheduling, today is not a valid end date if no dates are assigned) created by
- Any unspecified date defaults to today but if no dates are specified, an …
- 2:21 AM Ticket #9704 (Milestones without dates are not properly scheduled in ASAP mode) created by
- As discovered in the course of #9566, in ASAP mode, a milestone without an …
- 2:19 AM Ticket #9566 (in case of alap: ticket starts earlier than its predecessor ticket ...) closed by
- fixed: The original subject of this ticket has been successfully addressed.
- 12:33 AM Ticket #9703 (Allow control of font size in hints) created by
- On our system, the hint text is tiny and the hint box is too narrow. The …
Jan 18, 2012:
- 7:57 PM Ticket #7707 (performance impprovement) closed by
- fixed: Added [tracwysiwyg] templates option in r11158. If you need the editor …
- 7:43 PM Ticket #8771 (Only show Wysiwyg editor for wiki pages) closed by
- fixed: (In ) fixed #8771, Adds [tracwysiwyg] templates option. It's able …
- 7:43 PM Changeset  by
fixed #8771, Adds [tracwysiwyg] templates option. It's able to show WYSIWYG editors for pages that the user wants.
- 4:56 PM DiscussionPlugin edited by
- added direct link to r9787 (diff)
- 4:22 PM Ticket #9702 (Installation of ExplorerTheme) created by
- Hello wolfisch, on your pictures the theme looks really cool, but I'm not …
- 2:37 PM ShowWhenMacro edited by
- 2:33 PM Changeset  by
ShowWhenMacro: write more description
- 11:07 AM MenusPlugin edited by
- Refs #7399. (diff)
- 11:03 AM Ticket #7399 (Expand one more "/" while parsing "href") reopened by
- I seem to have overlooked two things. One is that absolute URLs can be …
- 10:11 AM HierWikiPlugin edited by
- Needs a maintainer. (diff)
- 10:08 AM Ticket #9687 (Bitnami Trac) closed by
- invalid: You have to build the egg yourself. It is not hard. See t:TracPlugins.
- 9:58 AM Changeset  by
- 9:57 AM Changeset  by
- 9:51 AM Ticket #7399 (Expand one more "/" while parsing "href") closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #7399, Refs #7680, #8877, #8953: Allow Href to take …
- 9:51 AM Changeset  by
- 6:28 AM ImageTracPlugin edited by
- Needs a maintainer. (diff)
- 5:40 AM TicketMoverPlugin edited by
- Needs a maintainer. (diff)
- 5:37 AM NumberedHeadlinesPlugin edited by
- Show html for last two examples. (diff)
- 3:46 AM NumberedHeadlinesPlugin edited by
- Fixed typo in example. (diff)
Jan 17, 2012:
- 10:33 PM Ticket #9701 (Unfolding text in push-down mode instead of push-up) created by
- Very nice! Thanks for sharing. A four-page long now can fold into one. …
- 8:55 PM Ticket #9700 (run_external not working on 0.12) created by
- Run_external option not working on 0.12. I have reproduced the example for …
- 3:35 PM TicketMoverPlugin edited by
- 2:31 PM Ticket #9699 (revive the project?) created by
- I'm not familiar with the Trac API, but I have done some Python. If you …
- 2:25 PM Changeset  by
Don't force a due date on unscheduled milestones. Refs #9566.
An unscheduled milestone no longer defaults to being due today but gets
its date from the scheduler.
- 1:54 PM Changeset  by
- 11:56 AM Ticket #9698 (invalid input syntax for integer: "timeline.authors") created by
- Hi, I tried to convert my trac/sqlite database into PostgreSQL, but there …
- 11:46 AM Ticket #5681 (Error sqlite2pg script) closed by
- invalid: This is unrelated to sqlite2pg, this is a simple problem with database …
- 11:14 AM Ticket #9697 ([0.4.1] trac filters are saved, but not adopted when calling /roadmap) created by
- When enabling check box "Hide milestones with no due date" it will be …
- 11:08 AM Changeset  by
added license information; clicking on label "Show milestone descriptions" is also checking check box
- 9:38 AM RoadmapPlugin edited by
- moved general description up and added more details (diff)
- 2:41 AM Ticket #8188 (CustomFieldAdmin causes delete of other plugins' settings) closed by
- fixed: (In ) CustomFieldAdminPlugin: Don't clear additional options when …
- 2:41 AM Changeset  by
- 2:38 AM Changeset  by
- 2:19 AM Changeset  by
XmlRpcPlugin: wiki.getPageHTML() now supports wiki manipulators that can possibly modify the wiki text content before rendering. With test.
- 2:17 AM Changeset  by
XmlRpcPlugin: Adding a test for query grouping, order and columns as a baseline test for possible future changes in Trac.