Nov 30, 2012:
- 9:22 PM Ticket #10667 (Unicode number not converted to Integer) created by
- I tuned the cache to 0, as mentioned on the caching page so I could …
- 7:37 PM Ticket #10666 (Error logging typo) created by
- Line 116 (r12025) of auth.py prints a log message, but has a typo …
- 5:36 PM Ticket #10665 (execute() takes at least 2 arguments (1 given)) created by
- I changed to the latest rev:12330 and get this error See …
- 10:20 AM AgiloForTracPlugin edited by
- 5:00 AM Ticket #10664 ([PATCH] AdminEnumListPlugin does not work on Firefox 17 with Trac 0.12.4) created by
- When visiting admin panel, I got the following error. […] After …
Nov 29, 2012:
- 11:54 PM Changeset  by
Thanks for broad agreement on making the step to give this plugin a suitable
free license by common standards.
- 10:36 PM Ticket #8690 (Install TracHours failed. FeedParser not found) closed by
- fixed: Closing due to lack of additional feedback.
- 6:26 PM Ticket #8558 (Authentication Failure returns invalid HTTP Response (content-length ...) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixed broken communication between client on tracd …
- 6:26 PM Changeset  by
Fixed broken communication between client on tracd using HTTP/1.1 if sending 401 Unauthorized. Sends Connection: close header in this case.
- 4:58 PM Ticket #10663 (Support extra workflow operations) created by
- It would be great to support additional operations done when changing …
- 4:55 PM gbrocker created by
- New user gbrocker registered
- 1:49 PM Ticket #10662 (Support for python setup for installing the plugin) created by
- I think it would be helpful if the ComponentsProcessor Macro could be …
- 1:46 PM gagravarr created by
- New user gagravarr registered
- 12:54 PM Ticket #10661 (Add support to email notification when a new review/comment is added) created by
- Send an email to the committer (or a configurable email address) when …
Nov 28, 2012:
- 7:03 PM Ticket #10405 (Can't Install TracJsGanttPlugin on Trac 0.11.1) closed by
- fixed: Resolved with the following changes on tracjsgantt.py Modified line …
- 5:48 PM Ticket #10405 (Can't Install TracJsGanttPlugin on Trac 0.11.1) reopened by
- Installed the plugin on trac 0.11.2.1 and it does not load. get thhis …
- 9:59 AM laozha created by
- New user laozha registered
- 8:30 AM Ticket #10660 (Bug recognizing case of ticket type on Russian) created by
- Hi. I use ticket type written on russian On image1 you can see two …
- 2:37 AM TracImageSvgMacro edited by
- 2:35 AM TracImageSvgMacro edited by
- 2:34 AM Ticket #10659 (TracImgSvg no longer works due to a change in how attachments are stored.) closed by
- 2:33 AM Changeset  by
Nov 27, 2012:
- 11:22 PM Changeset  by
Fixes NotImplementedError meaning a regression, because it has been parsed
gracefully before, even got used as valid 'all tags' expression in former
plugin versions, and i.e. KeywordSuggestPlugin even relied on this behavior.
Thanks to Itamar Ostricher for contributing the key changes of this changeset.
Some code and template clean-up is done as well.
- 11:16 PM Changeset  by
Settings for 'listtagged_exclude_realms' had no effect without a query.
Itamar Ostricher discovered this issue in the initial implementation of the
feature and suggested this change. Thanks for taking care.
Additionally the broken 'test_empty_content' test in
tractags.tests.macros.ListTaggedMacroTestCase is fixed, and a regression test
for the pending 'empty query' issue (#7857) has been introduced as well.
- 8:53 PM Ticket #10659 (TracImgSvg no longer works due to a change in how attachments are stored.) created by
- See this ticket http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/10313 for more …
- 12:57 AM Changeset  by
Once again this has been reported by Itamar Ostricher. Thank you very much
for nudging me to fix it.
Nov 26, 2012:
- 8:58 PM Ticket #10653 (TICKET_ADD_HOURS cannot be added) closed by
- fixed: THX - everything is working now !
- 4:57 PM Ticket #10658 (SubComponents are missing in Custom Query) created by
- SubComponents filed are missing in Custom Query After adding …
- 3:28 PM Ticket #10651 (ParseError: malformed start tag: line 299, column 45) closed by
- fixed: yah got it. solution: put this into your project/templates/site.html …
- 11:21 AM GoogleCodeTheme edited by
- Added syntax highlighting. (diff)
- 11:03 AM Ticket #10657 (Hide the 'Order' column) created by
- When this plugin is enabled (i.e. when JS is enabled in the browser), …
- 10:56 AM olya created by
- New user olya registered
- 10:22 AM Ticket #10656 (Prompt with a warning dialog when navigating away from a page with ...) created by
- When items in the list have been reordered, but the changes haven't …
- 9:54 AM Ticket #10655 ([Patch] Use jQuery UI provided by Trac in 1.0 and later) created by
- Trac 1.0 provides jQuery UI. The attached patch uses jQuery UI from …
- 8:49 AM Ticket #10654 (Release new version of plugin on PyPI) created by
- I hope you don't mind if I create a ticket to trac the release of the …
- 8:45 AM PermRedirectPlugin edited by
- Added link to PyPI page. (diff)
- 7:35 AM Ticket #10229 (does not work with error message "Path not specified") closed by
- fixed: Thanks. Sorry that took so long.
- 2:04 AM Changeset  by
- Fixed error reported on Trac 0.11.7 in which calls containing the uml in the body of the wikiprocessor would fail with Path not specified.
- A message with the file path is now reported when the file is not found in the repository.
- 12:16 AM PlantUmlMacro edited by
- Removed indentation so that example is easier to copy and paste. (diff)
Nov 25, 2012:
- 3:05 PM Ticket #10653 (TICKET_ADD_HOURS cannot be added) created by
- After installing TracHours i cannot add the permission for …
- 11:48 AM Ticket #10652 (ProgrammingError: (1146, "Table 'trac_contacts.tags' doesn't exist")) closed by
- duplicate: Replying to akliewer99: > How to Reproduce …
- 9:02 AM Ticket #10652 (ProgrammingError: (1146, "Table 'trac_contacts.tags' doesn't exist")) created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== I completed the installation of this new …
- 7:35 AM akliewer99 created by
- New user akliewer99 registered
- 2:10 AM Ticket #10633 (Plans for further development?) closed by
- wontfix: Hi Leif, Thanks for getting back to me. As I've already made …
Nov 24, 2012:
- 11:45 PM Changeset  by
Thanks to Ryan for change review and notification on the issue.
- 2:10 PM AdminEnumListPlugin edited by
- 10:56 AM Changeset  by
- 12:48 AM Changeset  by
Thanks to sdegrande for taking care to report and for suggesting some strings.
Nov 23, 2012:
- 11:39 PM Changeset  by
- 10:00 PM Changeset  by
The new RegistrationError class definition requires minor changes to
existing IAccountRegistrationInspector implementations, but I couldn't find
an easier way to preserve additional arguments for string substition until
after deferred message string translation.
I've done changes in all message catalogs accounting for the tiny msgid change
right-away to obsolete further action by individual translators.
Finally I'm registering resolution for two more tickets after testing account
change notification with a more recent AnnouncerPlugin version successfully.
- 4:26 PM Ticket #10651 (ParseError: malformed start tag: line 299, column 45) created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a GET operation on /roadmap, …
- 1:29 PM Changeset  by
FieldTooltipPlugin: Added tooltip feature for ticket workflow actions.
- 12:36 PM Ticket #10650 ([Patch] Trac 0.12 compatibility) created by
- Annotation page doesn't work because resorce path doesn't start with …
- 8:27 AM Ticket #10649 (who and when of last changes in tooltip) created by
- Looking at FieldTooltipPlugin I wonder if it's a great idea to show …
- 8:10 AM Changeset  by
FieldTooltipPlugin: enabled on labels
- 7:48 AM Changeset  by
FieldTooltipPlugin: uses jquery tooltip libraries.
- 4:35 AM Changeset  by
Refs #10645: Added license to setup.py.
- 3:28 AM Ticket #10645 (Change license from GPL to 3-Clause BSD) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #10645: Changed license from GPL to 3-Clause BSD, …
- 3:28 AM Changeset  by
Fixes #10645: Changed license from GPL to 3-Clause BSD, with permission of authors.
- 3:14 AM TracHacksPlugin edited by
- Added page outline. (diff)