Dec 11, 2012:
- 8:02 PM Changeset  by
EXPERIMENTAL Add start, finish options for scheduler. Refs #9845.
When doing an ASAP schedule of A and B where A is required for B but B
has a fixed start or finish date in the past, the Gantt chart would show
a backward-pointing dependency arrow. This was because the schedule
started today by default (on the theory that new work can't start in the
past) so A started now and proceeded into the future but then B's
explict date made it show up before A.
Now you can say
[[TracJSGanttChart(schedule=asap,start=2012-01-01,...)]] to override
the default start of today. (Similarly, you can use finish with
alap to override the default.
It may be better to let the default start be the beginning of time for
ASAP. I'm not sure what the corresponding end of time for an ALAP
schedule would be. And those may only be valuable if at least one task
in the project has a fixed date.
- 5:47 PM Ticket #10697 (datetime of closed should set implicit enddate of ticket (if not ...) created by
- Most closed tickets here have no explicitely given enddate or startdate. …
- 4:51 PM RemoteTicketConditionalCreatePlugin edited by
- 4:48 PM Changeset  by
renamed the main config method.
- 3:51 PM Ticket #10696 (Recent changes drop support of $USER from Gantt invocation) closed by
- fixed: Yeah, good boy! It works again. Appreciating your support very much, that …
- 3:42 PM Changeset  by
Pass macro req down to TracPM.query(). Refs #10696.
This allow expansion of $USER which restores the functionality of charts like
which were broken by r12329.
- 2:27 PM Ticket #10696 (Recent changes drop support of $USER from Gantt invocation) created by
- As noted in 9648, sometime between r2213 and …
- 1:16 PM Ticket #10695 (Enable the 'Remove selected items' button only when a checkbox has been ...) created by
- * Enable the Remove selected items button only when a checkbox has …
- 1:10 PM Changeset  by
Refs #10694: Apply changes button is disabled until a change has been made.
- 12:49 PM Changeset  by
Refs #10656: beforeunload event is not supported in jQuery < 1.4, so some special handling is needed to directly utilize the window.onbeforeunload event in the cases that the jQuery special event is not supported. Patch by Jun Omae (jun66j5).
- 12:49 PM Ticket #10694 (Disable the Apply changes button until changes have been made) created by
- Disable the Apply changes button until one of the following events has …
- 6:53 AM Changeset  by
- 6:53 AM Changeset  by
- 6:51 AM RemoteTicketConditionalCreatePlugin edited by
- 6:46 AM Changeset  by
- 6:45 AM Changeset  by
- 6:42 AM RemoteTicketConditionalCreatePlugin created by
- New hack RemoteTicketConditionalCreatePlugin, created by zshahan
- 6:42 AM Changeset  by
- 6:39 AM zshahan created by
- New user zshahan registered
- 1:24 AM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Fix acct_mgr.tests.db.test_get_users for non-SQLite db backends.
Thanks to PostgreSQL for making evident, that SQL query results order in
reality is more unpredictable than in that small unit test. ;-)
- 1:15 AM Changeset  by
This is an urgent follow-up to , altering another critical occurrence
of cross-environment Trac db access, that I've been overlooking before.
Thanks to ms4py for testing and hinting on this remaining issue.
- 1:05 AM Changeset  by
- 12:06 AM PendingTicketPlugin edited by
- Fixed typo. (diff)
Dec 10, 2012:
- 11:59 PM TicketWithSummaryMacro edited by
- Added missing markup. (diff)
- 11:35 PM TicketWithSummaryMacro edited by
- Deprecated. (diff)
- 8:29 PM Changeset  by
Dates derived from dependencies are not fixed. Refs #9845.
If A has a fixed start and a successor, B, with a fixed end, an ALAP
schedule used to stretch A to run from its start to B's start. Now it
shows A starting on schedule, ending after the expected duration, and
with slack before B's start. (And vice versa for ASAP.)
- 2:52 PM Ticket #10686 (Strange sorting after recent updates) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Assign WBS in correct order. Refs #10686, #9648. The order …
- 2:50 PM WorkflowNotificationPlugin edited by
- formatting typo (diff)
- 2:49 PM WorkflowNotificationPlugin edited by
- update usage examples to show new features in 0.2 -- accessing old ticket … (diff)
- 2:44 PM Changeset  by
The order of WBS assignments was broken by r12314.
TracPM.roots() returns an unordered list of ticket IDs so traversing
that list meant we were no longer computing the WBS in the correct
order. Now we use that list to determine what is a root ticket but
traverse the ticket list in the scheduled (sorted) order.
Thanks to falkb for his help and patience while working on this.
- 12:02 PM Ticket #10693 (`select.val()` does not work on Internet Explorer with Trac 0.11.7) created by
- When changing a select box in "Order" columns, I got the following error …
- 8:42 AM Ticket #10625 (AssertionError in trac.db.pool.PooledConnection.__del__) reopened by
- There is another shutdown causing the same issue (in r12378 and in …
- 6:02 AM Ticket #10692 (Make ticket's old data available somehow) closed by
- fixed: Implemented in …
- 5:24 AM Ticket #10692 (Make ticket's old data available somehow) created by
- Currently the plugin only has access to the values of the ticket's …
- 5:17 AM Ticket #10691 (Remove frame hack for ticket_created) created by
- Currently the plugin has to use a Python frame hack in the …
- 5:05 AM WorkflowNotificationPlugin edited by
- fixing html quoting (diff)
- 5:04 AM WorkflowNotificationPlugin edited by
- pointing links to pypi and github (diff)
- 5:01 AM WorkflowNotificationPlugin created by
- New hack WorkflowNotificationPlugin, created by ejucovy
- 5:01 AM Changeset  by
- 2:22 AM kuroky created by
- New user kuroky registered
Dec 9, 2012:
- 3:37 PM TracLinksPlugin edited by
- 2:37 PM Changeset  by
Refs #10690: Avoid confirmation dialog1 on page reload after reverting changes. Patch by Jun Omae.
(1) FF16: The page that you're looking for used information that you entered. Returning to that page might cause any action you took to be repeated. Do you want to continue?
- 2:09 PM Changeset  by
Refs #10688: Fixed check for existence of curCSS function. Thanks to Jun Omae for the fix.
- 12:10 PM AdminEnumListPlugin edited by
- Added contributors (diff)
- 12:07 PM Changeset  by
- Removed non-functional implementation of ITemplateStreamFilter.
- Modified entry point of package.
- 11:56 AM Changeset  by
Refs #10690: Added a Revert changes button.
- 11:25 AM Changeset  by
- 11:20 AM Changeset  by
- Prompt user with a dialog when navigating away from a page with unsaved changes to a list.
- Added a changelog.
- 11:04 AM Ticket #10690 (Add a 'Revert changes' button) created by
- Add a Revert changes button to the right of the Apply changes …
- 10:04 AM Changeset  by
Tagged version 1.0
Dec 8, 2012:
- 10:13 PM Ticket #10689 (Realm not being used for password hash?) created by
- As a test I set the password of my user (james) through the account …
- 8:12 PM Changeset  by
Refs #10688: Implemented workaround for "curCSS is not a function" error when using jQuery UI < 1.8.22 with jQuery 1.8.x.
- 7:58 PM Ticket #10688 (TypeError: a.curCSS is not a function (Trac 1.1.1dev-r11469)) created by
- The following errors are seen with Trac 1.1.1dev-r11469: Firefox 16: …
- 3:34 PM abcd1234 created by
- New user abcd1234 registered
- 11:22 AM Ticket #10687 (Can't drag item into last table row) created by
- It is not currently possible to drag an item into the last row. I found …
- 2:18 AM Changeset  by
Only relevant options are shown for clarity, but you need to save, before
supplemental options are shown/hidden appropriatly.
Dec 7, 2012:
- 11:41 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Simplification of acct_mgr.model.last_seen, yielding two more unit tests as well.
- 11:08 PM Changeset  by
Added setup.cfg to append dev to version string (currently 1.1dev), and tag eggs with the SVN revision.
- 11:06 PM Ticket #10655 ([Patch] Use jQuery UI provided by Trac in 1.0 and later) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #10655: (1.1dev) Use jQuery UI bundled with Trac core …
- 11:06 PM Changeset  by
Fixes #10655: (1.1dev) Use jQuery UI bundled with Trac core when available (1.0 and later). Thanks to Jun Omae for improving the patch. Removed some uncessary imports.
- 10:53 PM Changeset  by
Revert accidental commit of changes in .
- 10:49 PM Changeset  by
Renamed 0.11 directory to trunk.
- 3:50 PM Changeset  by
- improved db-queries to be compatible with Trac 1.0
- removed unnecessary imports
- 3:25 PM Changeset  by
DB_Access use no cursors anymore (may not have been closed)
- 12:35 PM parth created by
- New user parth registered
- 7:34 AM TracSqlAlchemyBridgeIntegration edited by
- Added page outline and maintainer. (diff)
Dec 6, 2012:
- 11:39 PM Changeset  by
Special thanks to Jun Omae for pointing at hodgestar's changes to fix this
issue for Bitten (bitten:r974).
- 10:01 PM Ticket #10686 (Strange sorting after recent updates) created by
- As falkb reported starting at [/ticket/9648#comment:35 …
- 3:46 PM Ticket #10685 (TagCloud display of subsets (enhanced faceted search)) created by
- Clicking on the "Tags" link in the navigation bar at the top displays the …
- 12:09 PM Ticket #10684 (Provide feedback when performing actions on the Users page) created by
- Provide feedback on the Users admin panel by calling add_notice when …
- 3:00 AM CookBook/AccountManagerPluginConfiguration edited by
- move a valuable hint from main plugin page in here, change formatting for … (diff)
- 3:00 AM AccountManagerPlugin edited by
- correct and move configuration hints matching current plugin version to … (diff)
- 2:31 AM Changeset  by
Added entries to .gitignore for some pydev project files.
- 1:32 AM AccountManagerPlugin edited by
- replace components screenshot with current view of 0.4 version (diff)
Dec 5, 2012:
- 11:43 PM Ticket #10678 (Errors in source verification for 0.4 release) closed by
- fixed: (In ) AccountManagerPlugin: Complementary clean-up for , …
- 11:43 PM Changeset  by
Updating contrib\signature.py in trunk to release version as well.
- 10:38 PM Ticket #10683 (Ability to record multiple successive occurrences of the same test case ...) created by
- You cannot record multiple successive occurrences of the same test case …
- 11:37 AM sgomezar created by
- New user sgomezar registered
- 8:09 AM Ticket #10682 (Allow table columns on Users page to be sorted) created by
- This has been on my mind since recent work on UserManagerPlugin in #10586. …
- 7:47 AM Ticket #10681 (User with empty password can't reset their password) created by
- This is perhaps a bit insane of a scenario which came about when testing …
- 7:26 AM Ticket #10680 (Provide confirmation when password is changed) created by
- I vaguely remember discussing this issue, but perhaps I'm thinking of a …
- 6:54 AM Ticket #10679 (Checkbox to force user to change their password on first login) created by
- It would be nice to have a checkbox above or below the Skip new email …
- 6:41 AM Ticket #10678 (Errors in source verification for 0.4 release) created by
- This appears to be related to : […] I don't know enough about …[…]
- 6:19 AM AccountManagerPlugin edited by
- Minor spelling change. (diff)
- 3:20 AM Ticket #10677 (KeyError: ('add_domain', '_', 'N_', 'tag_')) created by
- When running the unit tests again r8130 of the trunk (which fail for other …
- 12:06 AM Changeset  by
FieldTooltipPlugin: use genshi instead of XML
- 12:04 AM Changeset  by
FieldTooltipPlugin: add a link to help page on all of tooltip
Dec 4, 2012:
- 11:59 PM TracPluginTranslation edited by
- reduce size of Transifex logo used here (diff)
- 11:56 PM TracPluginTranslation edited by
- update to current state of development (diff)
- 8:28 PM SimpleTicketPlugin edited by
- Added syntax highlighting. (diff)
- 6:26 PM PendingTicketPlugin edited by
- Added page outline, syntax highlighting and maintainer. (diff)
- 6:26 PM Ticket #7808 (AttributeError: 'Ticket' object has no attribute '_get_db_for_write') closed by
- fixed: Should be fixed in  for the 1.0 branch.
- 6:21 PM Ticket #7822 (Timestamps are wrong due to change in Trac) closed by
- fixed: Should be fixed in .
- 4:35 PM Changeset  by
FieldTooltipPlugin: Added link to help page on the tooltip
- 10:30 AM Ticket #10676 (StaticEmailDecorator doesn't modify recipient list (RCPT TO)) created by
- The StaticEmailDecorator only modifies the message body headers but …
- 8:36 AM adpolmer created by
- New user adpolmer registered
- 7:39 AM Changeset  by
- 4:27 AM Ticket #10675 (General Wiki Announcements box should not be shown when user has not set ...) created by
- The General Wiki Announcements box should not be shown when the user …
- 2:14 AM Ticket #10674 (Setting the sort order of gantt tasks) created by
- I am wondering if there is a way to set the sort order of gantt tasks. The …
- 1:09 AM PendingTicketPlugin edited by
- Tweak instructions for Trac 1.0 (diff)
- 1:06 AM Changeset  by
Update for Trac 1.0