Dec 27, 2012:
- 8:02 PM RemoteTicketConditionalCreatePlugin edited by
- Added syntax highlighting. (diff)
- 7:45 PM Changeset  by
- 7:40 PM Ticket #10325 (Clarify license and add COPYING file to source) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #10325, Refs #10331, #10333: * Added 3-Clause BSD …
- 7:39 PM Changeset  by
- Added 3-Clause BSD license text.
- jQuery UI 1.8.23 is used in Trac 0.12 and later. jQuery UI 1.6 is used in Trac 0.11.1 through Trac 0.11.7 (Trac 0.11.1 is the minimum version supported by the plugin).
- Renamed BACKLOGS_VIEW permission to BACKLOG_VIEW.
- Combined code in backlog-rw.js and backlog-ro.js to backlog.js.
- Added skeleton code for an admin panel.
- Added skeleton for unit tests.
- 7:21 PM PrivateWikiPlugin edited by
- 6:32 PM Ticket #10732 (Use Sortable widget from jQuery UI) created by
- jQuery UI 1.6 can be used with jQuery 1.2.6, which would make the …
- 2:59 PM Changeset  by
- 2:54 PM Changeset  by
Refs #10728: Proper email for new maintainer.
- 2:52 PM Ticket #10731 (Templates don't follow common naming convention) created by
- The templates don't follow the common naming convention for Trac …
- 2:48 PM Changeset  by
Refs #10728: New maintainer.
- 2:47 PM PeerReviewPlugin edited by
- Completed adoption steps. Refs #10728. (diff)
- 2:19 PM Ticket #10728 (Requesting to adopt PeerReviewPlugin) closed by
- fixed: Replying to anonymous: > That's up to you to decide . …
- 2:47 AM AccountManagerPlugin edited by
- announce latest maintenance release, adjust next development targets … (diff)
- 2:30 AM Ticket #10730 (AccountGuard.lock_time effectively disables account locking) closed by
- fixed: (In ) AccountManagerPlugin: Publish maintenance release 0.4.2, …
- 2:30 AM Changeset  by
This is another update for current stable acct_mgr-0.4 to immediatly push the
fix broken account locking.
- 2:11 AM Changeset  by
This has been broken by recent account guard re-work, or worse (if earlier).
Another unit test in addition to the corrected one account for this regession.
- 1:56 AM Ticket #10730 (AccountGuard.lock_time effectively disables account locking) created by
- Even worse: This has been backed by a plain-wrong unit test assertion …
Dec 26, 2012:
- 10:22 PM Tickets #5964,8545,10134,10625,10700,10701 batch updated by
- fixed: (In ) AccountManagerPlugin: Publish maintenance release 0.4.1, …
- 10:22 PM Changeset  by
This is an update for current stable acct_mgr-0.4 with a number of fixes for
issues resolved within the last weeks, i.e.:
- a final fix for Single-Sign-On functionality (refs #9676),
- a long-standing HttpAuth login issue and
- one for acct_mgr.LoginModule, that is relevant if used with web-servers, that evaluate the REMOTE_USER environment variable.
Changeset  is included, that may require a Trac db fix-up.
Run python ./contrib/fix-session_attribute-failed_logins.py <env> once on any
Trac environment, that had account locking enabled with time constraints
- 9:54 PM Changeset  by
another small fix
- 9:42 PM RemoteTicketConditionalCreatePlugin edited by
- 9:41 PM RemoteTicketConditionalCreatePlugin edited by
- 9:39 PM Changeset  by
small fix if update_on_close is missing or empty.
- 9:25 PM Changeset  by
added another feature to update the remote ticket when "escalated" ticket has been closed.
- 8:02 AM Changeset  by
Bumped version to 2.2dev.v. Added text of 3-Clause BSD license.
- 6:36 AM Ticket #10729 (Templates have hard-coded paths to stylesheets.) created by
- For example, peerReviewBrowser.html contains: […]
- 6:17 AM Ticket #8286 (Make proper use of the Trac database API) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #8286: * Removed obsolete dbEscape function and …
- 6:17 AM Changeset  by
- Removed obsolete dbEscape function and unnecessary imports.
- Formatted some SQL statements per Trac guidelines (1).
- 5:46 AM Ticket #10728 (Requesting to adopt PeerReviewPlugin) created by
- I'd like to request to adopt the PeerReviewPlugin if the maintainer no …
Dec 25, 2012:
- 4:44 PM AdminEnumListPlugin edited by
- New maintainer. (diff)
- 3:45 PM AdminEnumListPlugin edited by
- New maintainer. New feature list. (diff)
- 3:26 PM Changeset  by
- 3:18 PM Changeset  by
- 1:39 PM MantisChangesetBugLinksPatch edited by
- Added page outline and maintainer. (diff)
- 6:24 AM Ticket #10725 (Incompatible with Trac 1.0) created by
- Plug-in is incompatible with the current stable release of Trac. It is …
Dec 24, 2012:
- 9:40 AM inginer created by
- New user inginer registered
- 5:12 AM RemoteTicketConditionalCreatePlugin edited by
- 5:11 AM RemoteTicketConditionalCreatePlugin edited by
- 5:08 AM Changeset  by
- made some performance improvements.
- added feature to copy latest comment into new remote ticket.
- added feature to copy more fields into new remote ticket.
- 1:29 AM Changeset  by
Remove trailing whitespace
- 1:28 AM Changeset  by
- 1:15 AM Changeset  by
Update ICacheChangesetListener patch for 0.12
- 12:58 AM MantisChangesetBugLinksPatch edited by
- point to the latest version of patch.py (diff)
Dec 22, 2012:
- 11:37 PM Changeset  by
- 11:24 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: (i18n) Extract 10 more msgids for config admin template.
Note that other translation's catalogs are not updated yet. Meanwhile prefer
contributions via Transifex, where updated catalogs will be available soon.
- 11:18 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Polishing initial AccountGuard implementation.
This changeset requires a Trac db fix-up (for users of account locking).
Run python ./contrib/fix-session_attribute-failed_logins.py <env> on any
Trac environment, that had account locking enabled with time constraints
Time-stamps logged as microseconds before get converted into POSIX seconds.
This fixes an unreported backwards-incompatibility with Trac < 0.12.
Combined clean-up and reformatting, where unit tests helped again to identify
and remove hidden issues and weaknesses.
- 11:16 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Add unit tests for AccountGuard class methods.
The following substantial changes to account guard wouldn't have been the same
without these 5 more unit tests added here, if they would have occured at all.
- 11:14 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Add tool-tip to input field for upper lock time limit.
While moving your mouse to that field, most browsers will show a more
human-readable timedelta representation of the value in seconds now.
It looks valuable to me, because that option value is getting too big for
fast checks at a glance.
Work on the underlying function has been pushed only up to the point,
where it became useful for this application. There's room for development
and improvements - postponed until required.
- 10:04 AM seriousden created by
- New user seriousden registered
- 7:08 AM Changeset  by
ConteContextChromePlugin: add new WikiLinkNewDecolator feature.
- 12:05 AM RemoteTicketConditionalCreatePlugin edited by
- 12:03 AM Changeset  by
made some performance improvements. removed need of status value in ini.
Dec 21, 2012:
- 11:39 PM Changeset  by
- closest doesn't exist until jQuery 1.3, so its use was replaced with parents.
- prop is recommended for setting the DOM element statesdisabled and checked in jQuery 1.6+. prop is aliased to attr in version of jQuery that it doesn't exist.
In Trac 0.11.0 (jQuery 1.2.3) the indeterminate state of the checkbox is not seen. It may not be supported in earlier versions of jQuery.
- 10:56 PM Changeset  by
- Added option to hide the column of select elements.
- Script is only added to pages with enum panels, rather than all admin pages.
- Bumped version to 2.0dev.
- Updated changelog for recent changes.
- Added 3-Clause BSD license to source.
- 10:50 PM AdminEnumListPlugin edited by
- Refs #10657. (diff)
- 8:39 PM Changeset  by
- The Remove selected items button is enabled only when a checkbox has been selected for at least one of the items.
- Added a tri-state Select all checkbox to the table header.
- The Revert changes button is now enabled when a radio button has been selected.
- Extracted some selectors into variables.
- Renamed some variables.
- 6:05 PM Changeset  by
- FIX: It was not possible to drag an item into the last row.
- FIX: drag of items was broken after selecting a checkbox, radio button or select.
Patch by Jun Omae (jun66j5).
- 5:36 PM Ticket #4452 ([Patch] Use wiki formatting in tables) closed by
- fixed: Please follow-up here if you have any issues with the latest change.
- 5:29 PM Ticket #8787 (Which function can I use) closed by
- invalid: I'm fairly sure this will be database dependent. …
- 5:22 PM WikiTableMacro edited by
- Formatting change. (diff)
- 5:12 PM Ticket #10724 ([PATCH] render inner macros inside the SQLTable macro) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #4452, please follow-up in that ticket.
- 5:11 PM WikiTableMacro edited by
- Refs #4452. (diff)
- 5:08 PM Changeset  by
- 3:22 PM Ticket #10724 ([PATCH] render inner macros inside the SQLTable macro) created by
- Imagine this construct: […] The following patch let the table …
- 3:06 PM Changeset  by
Converted tabs to spaces.
- 2:55 PM Changeset  by
Refs #10693: Workaround for select.val() not working on IE8 with Trac 0.11.7. This appears to be due to the option elements not having a value, an issue that was fixed in later versions of jQuery. Patch by Jun Omae (jun66j5).
- 1:19 PM WikiTableMacro edited by
- Patch moved to ticket #10723. (diff)
- 1:17 PM Ticket #10723 (Allow variables to be passed to the wikiprocessor) created by
- This was previously attached to the project wiki page: I added below …
- 1:16 PM WikiTableMacro edited by
- Added syntax highlighting. (diff)
- 1:14 PM WikiTableMacro edited by
- The known issue was fixed in . (diff)
- 1:12 PM Changeset  by
Display a message on the page when the SQL is invalid, and prevent the page from being locked to further edits.
- 12:22 PM Ticket #10718 ([PATCH] make it working with Trac-1.0) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #10718 (0.2dev): Use Trac 0.11+ API, replacing …
- 12:22 PM Changeset  by
Fixes #10718 (0.2dev): Use Trac 0.11+ API, replacing implementation of render_macro with expand_macro.
- 12:13 PM Changeset  by
Converted tabs to spaces. Formatted code. Modified entry point.
- 11:39 AM Changeset  by
Refs #10365: ported editing of version completion time to Trac 1.0
- 11:38 AM Changeset  by
Renamed 0.11 directory to trunk.
- 6:23 AM Ticket #10722 (Error sending notification when no component) created by
- I had a project where there were no components enabled. I had …
- 4:08 AM vincentnews created by
- New user vincentnews registered
Dec 20, 2012:
- 10:17 PM puiterwijk created by
- New user puiterwijk registered
- 3:33 PM lauraandvictor created by
- New user lauraandvictor registered
- 12:28 PM QueryUiAssistPlugin edited by
- 9:00 AM QueryUiAssistPlugin edited by
- 3:41 AM Ticket #10720 (ProgrammingError: operator does not exist: text = integerLINE 1: ...) created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a POST operation on …