Jan 7, 2013:
- 11:37 PM Changeset  by
Due to modular registration code the 'email' value is no longer guaranteed
to exist in the registration page, but input sanitizing by string method
strip requires a string under all circumstances.
- 5:32 PM Ticket #10767 (No option to configure outbound emails as HTML) created by
- I've installed TracAnnouncer 1.0dev-r12503 and users are able to …
- 5:02 PM Ticket #10766 (Syntax error during installation attempt) closed by
- worksforme: Moved forward after backup up DB. System prompted to run trac-admin …
- 4:45 PM Ticket #10766 (Syntax error during installation attempt) created by
- Received the following syntax error during installation. […] …
- 3:43 PM Ticket #10765 (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'strip') created by
- I'm using Trac 1.0.1 with AccountManagerPlugin from today's SVN (0.11 …
- 3:27 PM mbunkus created by
- New user mbunkus registered
- 2:49 PM Ticket #10764 (Not able to create new TestPlans with 1.5.2 and Trac 0.12 and PostgreSQL) created by
- With Trac 0.12 and PostgreSQL there is a datatype issue. For example …
- 10:36 AM Ticket #10763 (Add support for tables) created by
- = Description = The python markdown component has support for certain …
- 12:07 AM Changeset  by
The filter implementation of Trac's query module was used as a guide.
We won't care for banned accounts by default, just active ones and these
marked as pending for approval, on registration time and via the email
verification process, if enabled.
This could help a bit with rendering performance of the user admin panel too,
i.e. if you accumulate many banned accounts over time.
Jan 6, 2013:
- 5:09 PM SiteUpgradeProposal edited by
- Minor rewording. (diff)
- 5:08 PM SiteUpgradeProposal edited by
- 5:05 PM Ticket #10753 (Show a TracError when 'Remove selected accounts' is submitted with no ...) closed by
- wontfix: The positive reinforcement of a successful change provided by #10684 …
- 5:01 PM Ticket #10751 (lost code browser after upgrade to version 2.2 (r12487)) closed by
- worksforme: I accidentally deleted my previous comment, so just repeating it here: …
Jan 5, 2013:
- 9:03 PM Ticket #10762 (Lost password procedure should send username) created by
- MarcR on 05.01.2013 16:20 (translation, original was in German): > …
- 7:33 PM Ticket #10761 (Can't install on Trac 1.0) closed by
- fixed: oops, nevermind. by default it was trying to install the 0.11 …
- 6:54 PM Ticket #10761 (Can't install on Trac 1.0) created by
- Can't install on Trac 1.0 using easy_install Is there a 1.0 branch of …
- 2:14 PM Ticket #4210 (Add a wikilinks field to the workflow) closed by
- 1:30 PM Ticket #10760 (Import test cases gives error with non-ASCII characters) closed by
- fixed: The patched file is to be applied on top of release 1.5.2.
- 1:29 PM Ticket #10760 (Import test cases gives error with non-ASCII characters) created by
- Importing a test catalog form a CSV file gives an error when the test …
- 9:15 AM matobaa edited by
- 9:14 AM matobaa edited by
- 9:13 AM matobaa edited by
- 12:41 AM benfinn created by
- New user benfinn registered
- 12:39 AM Ticket #10759 (TemplateNotFound: Template "smp_admin_components.html" not found) created by
- On a fresh installation of the plugin, whenever I go to my admin …
- 12:15 AM Ticket #8386 (md5 login with mod_python not working) closed by
- wontfix: I think time has squeezed this issue down to nothing. Please re-open, …
- 12:05 AM Ticket #10002 (Allow accounts to be manually locked) closed by
- duplicate: With recent progress and a working implementation for #8595 it occurs …
Jan 4, 2013:
- 11:35 PM Changeset  by
Changing to another .class allows to remove report.css, that has been
added in . Thanks to Ryan J Ollos for proposing this simplification.
- 10:20 PM Changeset  by
I feel that it looks much better now, close to the command button.
- 10:06 PM Ticket #10758 (Compress Linear Change History) created by
- On really large repositories with many revisions (like …
- 10:05 PM Changeset  by
Thanks to Ryan J Ollos for this clever piece of jQuery code.
I added least intrusive translation support for the confirmation message as
done for single (own) user account deletion in AccountModule before, so it
won't require message extraction from JS code itself.
- 9:16 PM Ticket #10757 (Plugin is unable to read standard format .authz files) created by
- Plugin cannot read a standard .authz file. Crashes badly with invalid …
- 8:19 PM Ticket #10756 (Clash with BackLinksMacro) created by
- WikiExtrasPlugin causes BackLinksMenu component of BackLinksMacro to …
- 7:56 PM AccountManagerPlugin/AuthStores edited by
- Added syntax highlighting. (diff)
- 5:22 PM AdoptingHacks edited by
- Fix list of tags. (diff)
- 5:04 PM UserManagerPlugin edited by
- Added contributor. (diff)
- 5:04 PM UserManagerPlugin edited by
- New maintainer. (diff)
- 4:34 PM Ticket #10755 (Implement group toggling behavior for checkboxes on Account: Cleanup page) created by
- As was done in #10745 for the Manage User Accounts page, …
- 3:51 PM Ticket #10754 (Selected checkboxes should determine which items are displayed on the ...) created by
- Whether or not any of the checkboxes are selected has no affect on …
- 3:47 PM Ticket #10753 (Show a TracError when 'Remove selected accounts' is submitted with no ...) created by
- Following the common convention in Trac, show a TracError when …
- 3:29 PM Ticket #10752 (Confirmation shown when refreshing page after form interactions) created by
- In the case of several different form interactions, a confirmation is …
- 2:09 PM Ticket #10751 (lost code browser after upgrade to version 2.2 (r12487)) created by
- Trac version is 0.11.7. Thanks.
- 11:08 AM Changeset  by
removed unused imports
- 10:52 AM Changeset  by
removed .settings folder
- 9:59 AM Changeset  by
- Avoids sending the value of "select all" checkbox in the request data if checked
- 1:05 AM Changeset  by
Jan 3, 2013:
- 10:35 PM Ticket #10750 (Resurrect functional tests) created by
- Get the functional tests working again.
- 8:40 PM Ticket #9942 ('Headers Already Set' error after password reset) closed by
- fixed: So may it be, thanks for the confirmation.
- 7:43 PM Ticket #10749 (Make trunk compatible with Trac 0.11 again) created by
- Recent changes on the trunk mean that it only works with Trac 1.0 and …
- 7:30 PM Ticket #10643 ([Errno 2] No such file or directory: '' when attempting to add a new ...) closed by
- worksforme: > Am I to manually type the existing user's account details on the …
- 5:09 PM Ticket #10748 (For optimal performance req.chrome should be evaluated only if necessary.) created by
- When the plugin is installed and active it's post_process_request() …
- 4:45 PM Ticket #10747 (Allow accounts to be created from the command line) created by
- Implement the IAdminCommandProvider interface with a command to allow …
- 12:33 AM Ticket #10746 (Different class for backlinks) created by
- I like to have something that separates this from ordinary wiki-toc …
Jan 2, 2013:
- 11:01 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Fix an unreported regression when disabling Trac core's LoginModule.
- 10:40 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Tweak config admin panel, for clarity as well as technically.
- 10:20 PM Changeset  by
Adding the registration approval configuration option to config admin panel.
Taking care for marking all potential message parts for translation as well.
A recent suggestion by Ryan J Ollos is merged in here too, so that all kinds
of restricted accounts are clearly visible in user listings now.
- 10:02 PM Changeset  by
While simple, this might be an effective counter-measure against spammer
registrations, because intentionally it's rather hard to spot the difference
between an approved authenticated session and one with pending approval.
So I forsee more wasted resources on attacker's side to figure out, why
one still fails to spam the site even after successful registration, and
that is certainly a good thing.
Note: Due to its implementation banning is instantly effective and will
prevent even authenticated sessions from doing more than a user could in an
anonymous session, unlike the account lock provided by AccountGuard.
That wouldn't prevent authenticated sessions from continuing indefinitely,
at least until next authentication time, and this might be a rather long time,
if persistant sessions had been allowed before.
- 9:37 PM Changeset  by
Note, that any previous version of TracAnnouncer won't work with latest
AccountManagerPlugin 'trunk' code, and this already made me thinking about
a more robust change listener definition. But this is another subject.
- 9:29 PM Changeset  by
- 6:05 PM TracTicketLimitPlugin edited by
- Fixed typo. (diff)
- 5:26 PM obriat created by
- New user obriat registered
- 7:14 AM Ticket #10745 ([Patch] Add a 'Select all' checkbox to the header on the Manager User ...) created by
- Using jQuery, add the following dynamic behaviors: * A checkbox in …
- 3:39 AM Ticket #9911 (For hudson plugin Hyperlink in Time line not exactly redirecting - 404 ...) closed by
- invalid: Since there has been no further feedback, I'm assuming it was a …
- 2:41 AM TracTicketLimitPlugin created by
- New hack TracTicketLimitPlugin, created by rje
- 2:41 AM Changeset  by
New hack TracTicketLimitPlugin, created by rje
Jan 1, 2013:
- 8:51 PM Ticket #10744 (Various code refactorings) created by
- I've spotted a number of issues with the code during review. The …
- 8:43 PM Ticket #10743 ([Patch] Email addresses should be mailto links) created by
- Inspired by #6259, transform the email addresses into mailto links.
- 2:04 PM AccountManagerPlugin edited by
- update to current state of development (diff)
Dec 31, 2012:
- 6:35 PM CookBook/AccountManagerPluginConfiguration edited by
- correct and reduce size of basic configuration examples (diff)
- 4:38 PM Changeset  by
- 12:08 PM Changeset  by
TracLinksPlugin: tiny fix
- 11:59 AM Changeset  by
EpochFieldPlugin: add docstring for each option
- 8:52 AM Ticket #10742 ([Patch] Rename "Update" button to "Refresh" on the Review User Account ...) created by
- When initially viewing the page, I found the term Update to be …
- 8:46 AM Changeset  by