Mar 9, 2013:
- 11:43 PM Changeset  by
- 11:40 PM Changeset  by
There are actually three predecessors to this code (in creation time order):
RenameUsersScript, RenameTracUsersScript and RenameUserPlugin. While the
scripts yield some hints on how to approach the task, the last one is the
most complete in terms of a real API, but can't be used for having the viral
GPL license attached, that would interfere and overpower the modified BSD,
that we use with this plugin.
So this is neither fresh code nor copied verbatim but something in-between.
I'm grateful and therefor grant every author of the aforementioned hacks my
respect for going ahead and sharing their solution with us.
You're welcome to join and help improve my attempt, that aims at obsoleting
all others by providing the best in Trac integration, flexibility,
reliability and performance. Especially user ID changes in the Cc ticket
field and corresponding change records are not supported yet.
- 11:28 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Prevent issues on changes to IAccountChangeListener interface.
Until now listeners, that did not follow upstream development closely, did
inevitably cause exceptions, whenever the API changed.
Operations may even spawn notifications mid-way, so better not let them fail
just by encountering a divergent account change listener implementation.
- 11:26 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Apply various minor code and Genshi template clean-ups and re-arrangements.
- 6:14 PM Ticket #10921 (Plugin needs a license) created by
- Hi, Would you kindly consider adding a license to this plugin? If you …
- 6:09 PM Changeset  by
More code formatting changes and removed unused imports.
- 5:55 PM Ticket #10918 (Version and Roadmap views shows error when version has at least one ...) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #10918: Fetch milestone through its public interface by …
- 5:55 PM Changeset  by
Fixes #10918: Fetch milestone through its public interface by passing a name parameter to the constructor, to avoid needing to access the private member _from_database, which was removed in Trac 1.0.1. Thanks to dawuid@… for reporting the issue.
- 5:43 PM Changeset  by
Code formatting changes applied using PyCharm auto-formatting.
- 5:08 PM Changeset  by
Refs #5886: Fixed some unresolved imports that were preventing the plugin from loading.
This plugin is a mess at the moment and still doesn't work. I'd highly suggest against using it until more work is done.
- 5:06 PM Ticket #5886 (Compile error) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #5886: Fixed syntax error in definition of class. …
- 5:06 PM Changeset  by
Fixes #5886: Fixed syntax error in definition of class. Thanks to agdeltaes for the patch.
- 4:20 PM Changeset  by
Code cleanup. PEP8 changes and converted tabs to spaces.
- 3:47 PM Ticket #10920 (Include license text) created by
- Hi matobaa, I see that your 11 plugins are licensed under the modified …
- 3:41 PM Ticket #10919 (Empty 0.12 directories) created by
- Hi matobaa, I see an empty 0.12 directory for this plugin, as well as …
- 3:18 PM TracSnapPlugin edited by
- Needs adoption. (diff)
- 3:12 PM Ticket #10917 (Wikirename Fails on a wikipage with an attachment and returns: OSError: ...) closed by
- invalid: You should not use WikiRenamePlugin with Trac 0.12 and later, as the …
- 3:10 PM ExtendedVersionPlugin edited by
- License name. (diff)
- 4:19 AM Changeset  by
small bug fix. removed unused import.
Mar 8, 2013:
- 4:16 PM Changeset  by
Fix issue removing pending status with an attachment upload
- 2:35 PM TracCgitPlugin edited by
- 2:00 PM Ticket #10918 (Version and Roadmap views shows error when version has at least one ...) created by
- Environment: * Trac: 1.0.1 * ExtendedVersion: revision …
- 1:01 PM Ticket #10917 (Wikirename Fails on a wikipage with an attachment and returns: OSError: ...) created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a POST operation on …
- 11:46 AM Ticket #10916 (No Wiki activity shown) created by
- The Stractistic page does not show the data for wiki activity. I can see …
- 10:13 AM Ticket #10915 (Configuration to use TimingAndEstimationPlugin fields) created by
- It would be nice if we could reuse the time fields given by the …
Mar 7, 2013:
- 1:55 PM Ticket #10914 (Combine CustomFieldAdminPlugin, DateFieldPlugin and mine plugin for ...) created by
- Hi my issue seems to be similar to #5838, but not sure about that. Here …
- 1:26 PM tompelka created by
- New user tompelka registered
- 12:55 AM Changeset  by
It has been reported, that under certain conditions, i.e. late activation of
email verification, a legal name change in user preferences might be rejected,
if his/her current email address is not unique among all registered accounts.
Consistency checking has been improved lately; anyway I agree, that this
should be handled gracefully, if the email address remains unchanged.
At this occasion it appeared sensible to roll full email checks on input to
user preferences too, causing much more changes than initially intended.
- 12:13 AM HgTimelinePlugin edited by
- Fixed markup. (diff)
- 12:13 AM Ticket #10913 (blank option is added when choosing [select-type] custom field) created by
- We have added a drop-down custom field. This field doesn't have blank …
Mar 6, 2013:
- 10:13 PM WikiCommentsPlugin edited by
- 10:12 PM WikiCommentsPlugin edited by
- 6:15 PM Ticket #10912 (Integrate functionality into TagsPlugin) created by
- See 10911. I wonder, whether the LoomingCloudsPlugin …
- 6:11 PM Ticket #10911 (Add tag cloud right under "keywords" field in tickets) created by
- This functionality is already provided by LoomingCloudsPlugin, but IMHO …
- 2:58 PM HgTimelinePlugin edited by
- Update, deprecation notice. (diff)
- 2:24 AM Changeset  by
- one can user the placeholder $ticket or $TICKET at the macro configuration when using the macro on a ticket description field
- [[ProjectPlan(filter_ticketdeps=$TICKET, label=Show Ticket Dependencies)]]
- [[ProjectPlan(filter_ticketdeps=$ticket, label=Show Ticket Dependencies)]]
- eliminate false http calls, c.f. #10825
- add an icon for goal tickets (as demanded by users)
- 1:07 AM Changeset  by
Refs #10172: Formatted source code (should not result in any functional changes).
Mar 5, 2013:
- 10:29 PM AutocompleteUsersPlugin edited by
- Added syntax highlighting. (diff)
- 4:33 PM Ticket #10908 (paragraph mark should not use in url) closed by
- fixed: (In ) TracLinksPlugin: fixes #10908
- 4:33 PM Changeset  by
- 4:22 PM Ticket #10909 (onhashchange, wiki links are broken in document mode := IE7) closed by
- fixed: (In ) TracLinksPlugin: supported for IE7 documentation mode, fixes …
- 4:22 PM Changeset  by
- 4:01 PM Changeset  by
MsSqlBackendPlugin: support for custom query
- 9:50 AM Ticket #10910 (Unable to change full name) created by
- When I try to change my name on the preferences page I get an error …
- 5:48 AM Ticket #10909 (onhashchange, wiki links are broken in document mode := IE7) created by
- in IE7, hash link should be "wiki:WikiStart#StartingPoints" but …
- 5:35 AM Ticket #10908 (paragraph mark should not use in url) created by
- ex: url including '¶'(\u00B6) will not be hyperlink automatically in …
- 1:28 AM Ticket #10654 (Release new version of plugin on PyPI) closed by
- fixed: Sorry I didn't get to this sooner -- had a busy couple of months. I've …
- 1:21 AM Changeset  by
- 1:21 AM Changeset  by
make tags dir
- 1:20 AM Changeset  by
- 12:46 AM WikiExtrasPlugin edited by
- Added syntax highlighting. (diff)
- 12:14 AM Ticket #10907 (Custom execution order for test cases) created by
- See the discussion …
Mar 4, 2013:
- 5:24 PM Ticket #10897 (Drop-down style menus don't work under Agilo: easy fix) closed by
- fixed: (In ) tracwysiwyg: removed .menu style from drop-down menu to …
- 5:24 PM Changeset  by
tracwysiwyg: removed .menu style from drop-down menu to avoid stylesheet conflicts with Agilo (fixed #10897)
Initial patch by jmlvargas@…. Thanks.
- 5:19 PM Ticket #10906 (Internal error 500 after attaching file) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #10208. Upgrade the latest.
- 5:16 PM Ticket #10906 (Internal error 500 after attaching file) created by
- Upgraded to Trac 1.0 and 1.0.1, was using the plug-in under 0.12 and was …
- 3:42 PM MsSqlBackendPlugin edited by
- 3:42 PM MsSqlBackendPlugin edited by
- 3:39 PM MsSqlBackendPlugin edited by
- 3:35 PM matobaa edited by
- 3:30 PM Changeset  by
MsSqlBackendPlugin: initial import
- 3:28 PM MsSqlBackendPlugin created by
- New hack MsSqlBackendPlugin, created by matobaa
- 3:28 PM Changeset  by
- 9:09 AM Ticket #10905 (Hudson 3.0.0 no longer supports /api/python interface) created by
- The HudsonTracPlugin requires that hudson makes available the API for …
- 4:53 AM Ticket #10904 (Components and Version filtering not working in Screenshots view.) created by
- Opening up the Screenshots page, I noticed the filter section, the …
- 4:39 AM Ticket #10903 (UnknownLocaleError: unknown locale 'datetime') created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a POST operation on /version, …
Mar 3, 2013:
Mar 2, 2013:
- 10:11 AM Ticket #10902 (Unifiy user rename function in AccountManagerPlugin) created by
- I've had a quick look into the code. Especially the modular concept is …
- 10:02 AM Ticket #10901 (Adoption request - move user rename function to AccountManagerPlugin) created by
- A single pending ticket from 11-Sep-2010 suggests, that this script is not …
- 9:35 AM Ticket #10900 (Adoption request - move user rename function to AccountManagerPlugin) created by
- A single pending ticket from 29-Jun-2011 suggests, that this script is not …
- 5:18 AM RenameUsersScript edited by
- Added page outline, maintainer and syntax highlighting. (diff)
- 1:13 AM FineGrainedPageAuthzEditorPlugin edited by
- Fixed license name. (diff)