Mar 13, 2013:
- 7:25 PM Ticket #10882 (ProjectPlanPlugin does not support Trac 1.0) closed by
- fixed: Issue seems to have been fixed in .
- 7:04 PM Changeset  by
- 6:10 PM LdapPlugin edited by
- modifying and adding some directive changes (diff)
- 5:57 PM sabbasth created by
- New user sabbasth registered
- 4:16 PM InterMapTxt edited by
- Alias for StackOverflow. (diff)
- 4:12 PM InterMapTxt edited by
- Added StackOverflow. (diff)
- 3:25 PM Changeset  by
Refs #5742: Refactored template.
- 3:08 PM Changeset  by
- Moved import of resource_filename to its customary location within the ITemplateProvider method.
- Organized imports.
- Minor source code formatting changes.
- Removed unused method.
- 2:55 PM Changeset  by
Refs #5742: Misc changes.
- Modified entry point.
- Added url to setup.py.
- Added to setup.py:
- license header
- description and long description
- project url
- included "2-Clause" in license description
- Formatted source code.
- 2:43 PM TracTabPlugin edited by
- Added syntax highlighting. (diff)
- 2:29 PM Ticket #10932 (undefined variable en in auth.py line 279) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #10932: Fixed typo in passing exception object to …
- 2:29 PM Changeset  by
Fixes #10932: Fixed typo in passing exception object to TracError.
- 12:33 PM Ticket #10933 (HTML: link substitution/export as an archive) created by
- Hello, the "Printable HTML" export does not work well for me, as all …
- 10:45 AM sebasbaumh created by
- New user sebasbaumh registered
- 5:37 AM Ticket #10932 (undefined variable en in auth.py line 279) created by
- Hi, First off thanks for keeping this critical plugin moving along ;-) Now …
- 12:01 AM Ticket #8602 (Not showing Submit Policy in the Web Admin Panel or Plugins Panel either) closed by
- 12:00 AM Changeset  by
Code formatting changes.
Mar 12, 2013:
- 11:51 PM Changeset  by
Refs #10898: onsubmit event was not firing. This appeared to be due to the callback function having the same name as the event.
The dialog now appears, but does not block form submission.
- 11:11 PM Changeset  by
Modified entry point and limited imports.
- 10:17 PM Changeset  by
Converted tabs to spaces.
- 8:53 PM Ticket #10928 (trac keep reload itself for each page refresh, after account manager ...) closed by
- duplicate: Hm, all that is not new and discussing the past. You'll find it with less …
- 6:13 PM PrivateWikiPlugin edited by
- 5:13 PM elaborateruse created by
- New user elaborateruse registered
- 4:16 PM Ticket #10929 ("Edit Paste") created by
- It's sometimes useful to be able to edit a paste -- either its title or …
- 11:35 AM Ticket #10928 (trac keep reload itself for each page refresh, after account manager ...) created by
- After the account manager plugin is installed, I found that Trac keep …
- 11:19 AM walty8 created by
- New user walty8 registered
Mar 11, 2013:
- 4:20 PM Changeset  by
Make the link an anchor in gauge.
Added a Makefile.
- 4:45 AM Changeset  by
Added table output, and some very naive test.
- 4:36 AM jota81 created by
- New user jota81 registered
Mar 10, 2013:
- 11:57 PM Changeset  by
This evolved mostly for adding real transaction error handling, catching
common db-related exceptions and for providing a more i18n-friendly and more
readable message on success - almost on the edge of my current db foo.
- 3:28 PM Changeset  by
fixes mistakes on changeset:12704
- 3:22 PM Ticket #10920 (Include license text) closed by
- fixed: (In ) closes #10920, included license text for ContextChromePlugin, …
- 3:22 PM Changeset  by
closes #10920, included license text for
ContextChromePlugin, EpochFieldPlugin, FieldTooltipPlugin, HideFieldChangesPlugin, MsSqlBackendPlugin, NeighborPagePlugin, QueryUiAssistPlugin, ShowWhenMacro, SnapshotPlugin, StatusHistoryChartMacro, and TracLinksPlugin.
- 2:46 AM Ticket #10919 (Empty 0.12 directories) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #10919: Removed empty directories.
- 2:46 AM Changeset  by
Fixes #10919: Removed empty directories.
- 1:48 AM Changeset  by
Mar 9, 2013:
- 11:43 PM Changeset  by
- 11:40 PM Changeset  by
There are actually three predecessors to this code (in creation time order):
RenameUsersScript, RenameTracUsersScript and RenameUserPlugin. While the
scripts yield some hints on how to approach the task, the last one is the
most complete in terms of a real API, but can't be used for having the viral
GPL license attached, that would interfere and overpower the modified BSD,
that we use with this plugin.
So this is neither fresh code nor copied verbatim but something in-between.
I'm grateful and therefor grant every author of the aforementioned hacks my
respect for going ahead and sharing their solution with us.
You're welcome to join and help improve my attempt, that aims at obsoleting
all others by providing the best in Trac integration, flexibility,
reliability and performance. Especially user ID changes in the Cc ticket
field and corresponding change records are not supported yet.
- 11:28 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Prevent issues on changes to IAccountChangeListener interface.
Until now listeners, that did not follow upstream development closely, did
inevitably cause exceptions, whenever the API changed.
Operations may even spawn notifications mid-way, so better not let them fail
just by encountering a divergent account change listener implementation.
- 11:26 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Apply various minor code and Genshi template clean-ups and re-arrangements.
- 6:14 PM Ticket #10921 (Plugin needs a license) created by
- Hi, Would you kindly consider adding a license to this plugin? If you …
- 6:09 PM Changeset  by
More code formatting changes and removed unused imports.
- 5:55 PM Ticket #10918 (Version and Roadmap views shows error when version has at least one ...) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #10918: Fetch milestone through its public interface by …
- 5:55 PM Changeset  by
Fixes #10918: Fetch milestone through its public interface by passing a name parameter to the constructor, to avoid needing to access the private member _from_database, which was removed in Trac 1.0.1. Thanks to dawuid@… for reporting the issue.
- 5:43 PM Changeset  by
Code formatting changes applied using PyCharm auto-formatting.
- 5:08 PM Changeset  by
Refs #5886: Fixed some unresolved imports that were preventing the plugin from loading.
This plugin is a mess at the moment and still doesn't work. I'd highly suggest against using it until more work is done.
- 5:06 PM Ticket #5886 (Compile error) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #5886: Fixed syntax error in definition of class. …
- 5:06 PM Changeset  by
Fixes #5886: Fixed syntax error in definition of class. Thanks to agdeltaes for the patch.
- 4:20 PM Changeset  by
Code cleanup. PEP8 changes and converted tabs to spaces.
- 3:47 PM Ticket #10920 (Include license text) created by
- Hi matobaa, I see that your 11 plugins are licensed under the modified …
- 3:41 PM Ticket #10919 (Empty 0.12 directories) created by
- Hi matobaa, I see an empty 0.12 directory for this plugin, as well as …
- 3:18 PM TracSnapPlugin edited by
- Needs adoption. (diff)
- 3:12 PM Ticket #10917 (Wikirename Fails on a wikipage with an attachment and returns: OSError: ...) closed by
- invalid: You should not use WikiRenamePlugin with Trac 0.12 and later, as the …
- 3:10 PM ExtendedVersionPlugin edited by
- License name. (diff)
- 4:19 AM Changeset  by
small bug fix. removed unused import.
Mar 8, 2013:
- 4:16 PM Changeset  by
Fix issue removing pending status with an attachment upload
- 2:35 PM TracCgitPlugin edited by
- 2:00 PM Ticket #10918 (Version and Roadmap views shows error when version has at least one ...) created by
- Environment: * Trac: 1.0.1 * ExtendedVersion: revision …
- 1:01 PM Ticket #10917 (Wikirename Fails on a wikipage with an attachment and returns: OSError: ...) created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a POST operation on …
- 11:46 AM Ticket #10916 (No Wiki activity shown) created by
- The Stractistic page does not show the data for wiki activity. I can see …
- 10:13 AM Ticket #10915 (Configuration to use TimingAndEstimationPlugin fields) created by
- It would be nice if we could reuse the time fields given by the …
Mar 7, 2013:
- 1:55 PM Ticket #10914 (Combine CustomFieldAdminPlugin, DateFieldPlugin and mine plugin for ...) created by
- Hi my issue seems to be similar to #5838, but not sure about that. Here …
- 1:26 PM tompelka created by
- New user tompelka registered
- 12:55 AM Changeset  by
It has been reported, that under certain conditions, i.e. late activation of
email verification, a legal name change in user preferences might be rejected,
if his/her current email address is not unique among all registered accounts.
Consistency checking has been improved lately; anyway I agree, that this
should be handled gracefully, if the email address remains unchanged.
At this occasion it appeared sensible to roll full email checks on input to
user preferences too, causing much more changes than initially intended.
- 12:13 AM HgTimelinePlugin edited by
- Fixed markup. (diff)
- 12:13 AM Ticket #10913 (blank option is added when choosing [select-type] custom field) created by
- We have added a drop-down custom field. This field doesn't have blank …
Mar 6, 2013:
- 10:13 PM WikiCommentsPlugin edited by
- 10:12 PM WikiCommentsPlugin edited by
- 6:15 PM Ticket #10912 (Integrate functionality into TagsPlugin) created by
- See 10911. I wonder, whether the LoomingCloudsPlugin …
- 6:11 PM Ticket #10911 (Add tag cloud right under "keywords" field in tickets) created by
- This functionality is already provided by LoomingCloudsPlugin, but IMHO …
- 2:58 PM HgTimelinePlugin edited by
- Update, deprecation notice. (diff)
- 2:24 AM Changeset  by
- one can user the placeholder $ticket or $TICKET at the macro configuration when using the macro on a ticket description field
- [[ProjectPlan(filter_ticketdeps=$TICKET, label=Show Ticket Dependencies)]]
- [[ProjectPlan(filter_ticketdeps=$ticket, label=Show Ticket Dependencies)]]
- eliminate false http calls, c.f. #10825
- add an icon for goal tickets (as demanded by users)
- 1:07 AM Changeset  by
Refs #10172: Formatted source code (should not result in any functional changes).