Apr 12, 2013:
- 3:27 PM Changeset  by
- SQL injection prevented by using db_query and db_transaction with arguments for all values
- Changes in Budgeting rows are logged in ticket_change (one entry for new or deleted rows, multiple entries for changes values of a row)
- 1:04 AM Ticket #11015 (db upgrade fails when using postgres backend) created by
- Attempting to use Postgres 9.1 backend with this plugin version 1.0.2 …
Apr 11, 2013:
- 11:58 PM Ticket #11014 (Hardcoded paths in fieldtootip.py do not exist in project directory ...) created by
- The code in filter_stream(...) function is using hardcoded strings …
Apr 10, 2013:
- 10:59 PM Ticket #11013 (New techically capable user of Trac - just need to know how to install ...) created by
- Interested in installing TracJsGanttPlugin. I'm technical enough to get …
- 9:35 PM Changeset  by
Background rescheduler sometimes fails to handle dependencies. Refs #9648.
- 2:06 PM Ticket #11012 (Automatically insert footnotes at end of page) created by
- I think it would be a great idea if footnotes would automatically be …
- 1:51 PM Feuermurmel created by
- New user Feuermurmel registered
Apr 9, 2013:
- 8:51 PM NeverNotifyUpdaterPlugin edited by
- updated references to the trac 1.0 branch to look at the correct place (diff)
- 8:46 PM Changeset  by
fixed typoed log message
- 5:42 PM Ticket #7100 (NeverNotifyUpdaterPlugin in multiple trac environments.) closed by
- fixed: (In ) got disabling/enabling per project working again fix #7100
- 5:42 PM Changeset  by
got disabling/enabling per project working again fix #7100
- 2:19 PM Ticket #11011 (plugin deprecated?) created by
- Not sure if UpcomingMilestonesChartMacro implements now what this plugin …
Apr 8, 2013:
- 8:52 PM Ticket #11005 (sql error on Ticket Work Summary) closed by
- fixed: The plugin once again hides its reports on the view-tickets screen so …
- 8:47 PM Changeset  by
remove hours/work summary reports from the view-tickets screen re #11005
- 8:23 PM Changeset  by
- 8:07 PM Ticket #10713 (DirectoryAuthPlugin: can't set dir_scope parameter in trac.ini) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #10581, fixed in .
- 5:15 PM TracJsGanttPlugin edited by
- Minor edit (diff)
- 5:14 PM TracJsGanttPlugin edited by
- Add documentation of scrollTo option (diff)
- 5:08 PM Changeset  by
Apr 7, 2013:
Apr 6, 2013:
- 9:44 PM DirectoryAuthPlugin edited by
- Removed old news. (diff)
- 9:38 PM Ticket #10581 (TypeError: an integer is required) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #10581: Changed dir_scope to an IntOption.
- 9:38 PM Changeset  by
Fixes #10581: Changed dir_scope to an IntOption.
- 9:27 PM Changeset  by
Refs #11007: Fixed inconsistent indentation.
- 9:26 PM Ticket #11007 (database bugs: wrong table name and failure to escape single quotes) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #11007: * Fixed incorrect imports. * Replaced string …
- 9:26 PM Changeset  by
- Fixed incorrect imports.
- Replaced string formatting in SQL statement with proper argument passing to the DB API.
- Fixed multiple PEP8 violations.
Patch by kyle.james.oconnor@….
- 4:45 AM Ticket #11008 (ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '1-1365164833531889') closed by
- fixed: Extensive changes will be needed for Trac 1.0, see #11010. I won't have …
- 4:43 AM Ticket #11010 (Add support for Trac 1.0 and later) created by
- It was discovered in #11008 that the plugin is not compatible with Trac …
- 4:40 AM Changeset  by
- Get ticket id from request args rather than parsing it out of the path.
- Wrap checkbox with a label so that clicking on the label toggles the checkbox.
- Refactored request argument handling for improved clarity.
- PEP8 changes.
Apr 5, 2013:
- 10:03 PM Ticket #11009 (Ticket entry system like asana.com) created by
- Would soemthing like this be possible in track. It seems like it might …
- 7:55 PM EasyPollMacro edited by
- Escape markup. (diff)
- 7:53 PM Changeset  by
- Various PEP8 changes.
- Modified entry point.
- Removed multiple instances of cursor.close. It is not necessary to close the cursor.
- 7:29 PM Changeset  by
- Use proper parameter passing and SQL statement formatting to avoid SQL injection.
- Added support for new format of comment_id in Trac 1.0, fixing a ValueError traceback.
- Remove debug level printing of SQL statements, since Trac has implicit support for printing SQL queries through the trac.debug_sql configuration parameter (see t:TracIni#trac-section).
- 2:39 PM Ticket #11008 (ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '1-1365164833531889') created by
- Hello, I'm new to trac and I'm trying to setup an environnement that my …
- 11:33 AM Changeset  by
Encoding errors in comments prevented by forced encoding to utf-8 before saving changes
- 7:21 AM Ticket #11007 (database bugs: wrong table name and failure to escape single quotes) created by
- I just installed your plugin using easy_install from the trunk and I got …
- 12:09 AM Ticket #7496 (SQL error on Trac 0.12) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #7496: Perform an explict cast of ticket_id to a …
- 12:06 AM Changeset  by
Fixes #7496: Perform an explict cast of ticket_id to a string to avoid a programming error on PostgreSQL, where strict type checking is done. Prevent possibility of SQL injection since ticket_id comes from the request.
- 12:05 AM Changeset  by
PEP8 formatting changes. Cleanup file and remove references to ClearSilver templates in documentation.