Sep 11, 2013:
- 7:39 PM Nellies created by
- New user Nellies registered
- 3:30 PM jackalisland created by
- New user jackalisland registered
- 9:39 AM Ticket #11318 (PATCH: ALAP scheduling uses remaininghours to compute finish of ...) created by
- The official plugin code uses the planned (== "estimate") work hours for …
- 12:57 AM ContextChromePlugin edited by
Sep 10, 2013:
- 10:06 PM Ticket #11317 ([Patch] please support GroupTicketFieldsPlugin) created by
- The CondFieldsPlugin fails to hide fields grouped by the …
- 5:27 PM Ticket #11316 (The ! - mark will be shown on titles beside hierarchie-list) created by
- Pages with the first entry = !ThisIsNotA Title = will be shown with the …
- 3:32 PM Changeset  by
TracLinksPlugin: Refactored, added help for quick search box, template for newticket.
- 10:48 AM Ticket #8591 (NavAdd active state) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #592.
- 10:46 AM Changeset  by
Refs #940: Refactor code to use a ListOption and add doc. Bumped version to 0.2.
- 10:46 AM Ticket #940 (Allow URLs relative to project root) closed by
- 10:46 AM Changeset  by
Renamed 0.9 directory to trunk`.
- 10:46 AM Changeset  by
Refs #940: Make href project-relative.
- 10:45 AM Ticket #11248 (Broken for 1.0) closed by
- fixed: In 13382: […]
- 10:45 AM Changeset  by
- File contained fixed tabs and spaces.
- Added license headers to file and 3-Clause BSD text.
- Changed entry point so that import in __init__ isn't necessary.
- 10:27 AM Ticket #8556 (NavAdd plugin installation issue) closed by
- worksforme: Please see #11248 and try again with the latest source.
- 6:04 AM Ticket #11314 (Workflow Diagram does not work) created by
- I have Trac 1.0 and TracWorkflowAdmin 0.12.0.2 running on Ubuntu 13.04. …
- 1:12 AM Changeset  by
And thanks to Pierre-Yves Strub for testing beyond current unit test harness.
- 1:01 AM Ticket #11312 (Variable `user' does not exist (api.py around lines 410~420)) reopened by
- Replying to rjollos: > You may want to take another look. …
Sep 9, 2013:
- 10:19 PM Ticket #11312 (Variable `user' does not exist (api.py around lines 410~420)) closed by
- invalid: Why does your patch try to fix something, that is not broken? In fact, …
- 9:41 PM abrown created by
- New user abrown registered
- 12:25 PM Ticket #11313 (Escaped backslash before newline) created by
- There is an escaped newline character in the ticketstats_macro template. …
- 11:59 AM andreialexandru created by
- New user andreialexandru registered
- 10:52 AM Ticket #11312 (Variable `user' does not exist (api.py around lines 410~420)) created by
- See attached patch for a fix.
- 10:46 AM strub created by
- New user strub registered
- 7:30 AM Ticket #11311 (Consistent XML and JSON RPC error codes) created by
- Handling of (XML|JSON)-RPC error codes does not seem to be consistent. …
Sep 8, 2013:
- 5:23 PM empower created by
- New user empower registered
- 10:52 AM blindlf created by
- New user blindlf registered
Sep 7, 2013:
- 5:11 PM Changeset  by
Corrected url in setup.py.
- 5:10 PM TracTicketConditionalValidatePlugin edited by
- Grammar fix. (diff)
- 2:30 PM Ticket #11302 (AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'id') reopened by
- Replying to bormotov <bormotov@…>: > it's work! thanks You're …
- 1:34 PM Ticket #11302 (AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'id') closed by
- fixed: it's work! thanks
- 6:16 AM Ticket #11310 (Graphviz ValueError: unsupported hash type) created by
- trying to use graphviz in wiki […] after submit page, got error: …
Sep 6, 2013:
- 9:41 PM Changeset  by
This flaw, introduced in , hits only for configurations that require
fine-grained permission checks. Another unit test reproduces the issue too
for all affected revisions before this one.
Sep 5, 2013:
- 6:41 PM Ticket #11309 (ProgrammingError: operator does not exist: text = integerLINE 1: SELECT ...) created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a GET operation on /ticket/2, …
- 5:53 PM Ticket #11308 (Doesn't support any DB backend other than SQLite) created by
- Co-opting code from tagsplugin/trunk/tractags/db.py helped with getting …
- 5:19 PM Changeset  by
- 5:01 PM Changeset  by
removed misleading sentence in the user manual
- 4:59 PM TimeEstimationUserManual edited by
- removed misleading comment about set bill date (diff)
- 10:53 AM Ticket #11307 (Please support specifying full DN of group whose membership is required to ...) created by
- It is sometimes desirable to have LDAP groups used for trac access control …
- 10:47 AM Ticket #11306 ([Patch] make sure scope is passed as an int) closed by
- duplicate: Sorry, duplicate of #10581.
- 10:45 AM Ticket #11306 ([Patch] make sure scope is passed as an int) created by
- […] If I specified scope in the config, the above line threw an …
- 10:43 AM Ticket #11305 (Please support nested groups) created by
- Currently, your code finds group memberships by searching for groups that …
- 10:36 AM Ticket #11304 (Please remove hardcoded objectClasses) created by
- In several places, the code uses ldap filters that have hardcoded …
- 10:15 AM Ticket #11303 ([Patch] req.remote_user is not always set) created by
- Hi, I played around with this plugin a bit because it didn't seem to do …
- 1:41 AM Ticket #11298 (ProgrammingError: relation "tags" does not existLINE 1: SELECT tag FROM ...) closed by
- duplicate: Replying to rjollos: > I'm fairly certain that TagsPlugin 0.6 …
Sep 4, 2013:
- 11:55 PM Ticket #11302 (AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'id') created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a GET operation on /tags/icm, …
- 6:28 PM Changeset  by
Removed fuzzy marks because I don't see the translated text.
Fixed wrong variable that braked main page.
- 5:28 PM Changeset  by
№ breaks links :(
- 4:59 PM Changeset  by
Rough update to 1.0.1 (all fuzzy is mine).
- 3:54 PM dingo created by
- New user dingo registered
- 9:36 AM Ticket #11299 (ticket) closed by
- wontfix: The plugin only manges custom fields. The cc: field is a standard Trac …
- 8:37 AM chapol32 created by
- New user chapol32 registered
- 4:57 AM domtheo edited by