Feb 28, 2014:
- 9:09 AM amergaseyana created by
- New user amergaseyana registered
- 6:35 AM logan12dad created by
- New user logan12dad registered
Feb 27, 2014:
- 4:30 PM Ticket #11603 (Editor can't manage more than 10 actions and messes states and actions up) created by
- If you want to build up a complex workflow, you will loose older …
- 12:01 PM Ticket #11601 (Create Ticket for a TestCase which is copied from an other) created by
- Following situation: We created a TestCases and copied this two or …
Feb 26, 2014:
- 11:37 PM sducceschmode created by
- New user sducceschmode registered
- 10:53 PM bmoon created by
- New user bmoon registered
- 4:48 PM Ticket #11600 (Organize Test Catalogs only allows Test Cases to be moved) created by
- When using the "Organize Test Catalogs" button, only the test cases …
- 11:28 AM flappybird created by
- New user flappybird registered
- 9:42 AM Changeset  by
- 9:30 AM Changeset  by
- costs can be disabled; this might be useful when costs are entered by third party software.
- setting version to 0.6.4
- 6:39 AM lillypad created by
- New user lillypad registered
- 2:02 AM Changeset  by
When moving ticket tags to normalized storage in , my adapted db query
did no longer retrieve all tags for matching tickets in ticket tag provider
Using this method in TagSystem.replace_tag() consequently caused
reproducible loss of all ticket tags other than the new tag.
Corresponding unit test covers ticket with multiple tags now as well.
Feb 25, 2014:
- 7:52 PM TracTicketTemplatePlugin edited by
- 7:51 PM russellballestrini edited by
- 6:34 PM Ticket #11547 (Install issue) closed by
- duplicate: That is the same as #11570. Please upgrade to  or later. Thanks.
- 6:00 PM Ticket #11599 (Test Case URLs broken after organizing them) created by
- Whenever a Test Case is moved to another catalogs, all the URL links …
- 5:58 PM Ticket #11598 ("Default" Test Case template to be applied to newly created Test Catalogs) created by
- I have a generic Test Case template which most of the Test Catalogs …
- 5:53 PM Ticket #11597 (Cannot delete Test Case templates) created by
- Trying to delete a Test Case template always results in this error …
- 2:43 PM Changeset  by
- 12:36 PM sharkon created by
- New user sharkon registered
- 11:52 AM Ticket #11596 (Sample Ticket) closed by
- invalid: This is not a test system!
- 11:29 AM Ticket #11596 (Sample Ticket) created by
- New ticket has been created
- 11:23 AM sample created by
- New user sample registered
- 1:18 AM Ticket #9264 (Replace ticket field title "Keywords" with "Tags") closed by
- wontfix: Replying to rjollos: > While this ticket could be a …
- 12:53 AM Ticket #7714 (display ticket-summary in "tags-query") closed by
- fixed: Seemingly the documentation changes have been sufficient, because we …
Feb 24, 2014:
- 5:44 PM Ticket #11595 (KeyError: 'peer review') created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a GET operation on …
- 2:59 PM Ticket #11594 (wide textarea fields are not automatically put on their own lines) created by
- In custom fields, I have a 60 column wide textarea field that ends up …
Feb 23, 2014:
- 8:25 PM AnnouncerPlugin edited by
- Grammar fix. (diff)
- 11:43 AM Ticket #11576 (Template for email content) closed by
- fixed: Replying to hasienda: > I'll extend our wiki documentation …
- 11:40 AM AnnouncerPlugin edited by
- hint in template usage for ticket change notification in response to #11576 (diff)
Feb 22, 2014:
- 10:50 AM Ticket #10032 (TypeError: coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, Element found) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for the hint on #8995. I wouldn't have reminded that one …
- 2:38 AM Blog: trac-hacks.org is moving edited by
- Proper link for "admin".
- 2:31 AM Blog: trac-hacks.org is moving created by
Feb 21, 2014:
- 4:35 PM Ticket #11592 (Cannot create forums with Trac 1.0.1.) closed by
- fixed: Hi, I have tried changeset:13709 and I can now create forums as well …
- 2:23 PM GanttCalendarPlugin edited by
- update Contributors (diff)
- 11:24 AM r0377846 created by
- New user r0377846 registered
- 9:57 AM Changeset  by
XmlRpcPlugin: Added a test for ticket.type.getAll.
- 7:28 AM Changeset  by
0.9dev: Do a db.commit after each transaction, because having a single db.commit doesn't seem to be effective either due to scoping issues, or because the statement isn't encountered in certain scenarios. Refs #11592.
- 4:20 AM Changeset  by
0.9dev: Keep db object in scope when using a cursor. Refs #11592.
Also fixed an unresolved import and removed logging of SQL because it is implicitly logged (see the [trac] debug_sql configuration item).
- 3:23 AM Ticket #11593 (Style has not been sanitized) created by
- I input CSS Expression in box. […] Output: […] This can used …
- 2:55 AM Changeset  by
0.9dev: Fixed indentation and trimmed whitespace using reindent.py.
- 2:37 AM DiscussionPlugin edited by
- Updated plugin version info. (diff)
- 12:40 AM Changeset  by
0.9dev: Fix for Cannot operate on a closed cursor because db object is out-of-scope when using the cursor to retrieve timeline events. Refs #11592.