May 5, 2014:
- 5:13 PM TracSecDlPlugin edited by
- Moved the project from code.ntworks.net to Bitbucket (diff)
- 5:01 PM Changeset  by
- 4:18 PM Ticket #11729 (radio button and cell overflow) created by
- would be useful to identify table cells with the name of the field. …
May 4, 2014:
- 6:37 PM Changeset  by
TracTicketFieldsLayoutPlugin: remove layout settings if the same as default layout is configured
- 6:37 PM Changeset  by
TracTicketFieldsLayoutPlugin: add/remove the fields of the ticket layout when custom fields are added and removed
- 2:59 PM TracIniAdminPanelPlugin edited by
- I18n link (diff)
- 10:34 AM Ticket #11727 (CSS-Style improvement to better fit trac 1.0.1 default theme) created by
- Just installed this plug-in in faced a messed up display of the main …
- 12:06 AM Ticket #11726 (Does not work on fields other than CC) created by
- What about owner, reassign to, ... ?
May 3, 2014:
- 11:34 PM Ticket #11725 (Case sensitive) created by
- The strings defined in the file ´conf/username_list.txt´ should be …
- 6:55 PM Ticket #11471 (Test should be linked with testcase with the version) closed by
May 2, 2014:
- 7:59 PM TracJsGanttPlugin edited by
- fix typo (diff)
- 2:28 AM Changeset  by
May 1, 2014:
- 1:58 PM DevGuide edited by
- more thoughts on coding style, maybe started a growing collection of hints? (diff)
- 1:11 PM Changeset  by
TracTicketFieldsLayoutPlugin: fixed wrongly replacing G type with the name when group name is modified
- 12:55 PM Changeset  by
TracTicketFieldsLayoutPlugin: replaced td[colspan="4'] with .ticketfieldslayout-toggle td in web_ui.css
- 12:38 PM Changeset  by
TracTicketFieldsLayoutPlugin: uses .ticketfieldslayout-collapsed rather than .collapsed
- 12:06 PM Changeset  by
TracTicketFieldsLayoutPlugin: makes iniadmin plugin friendly
- 9:23 AM Ticket #11703 (Not working as expected for radio buttons on ticket form) closed by
- 9:22 AM Changeset  by
TracTicketFieldsLayoutPlugin: fixed malformed xhtml and added unit tests
- 1:58 AM DevGuide edited by
- hint on more relevant template flavors (diff)
- 1:53 AM Changeset  by
Apr 30, 2014:
- 11:00 PM SvnAuthzAdminPlugin edited by
- Removed redundant title. (diff)
- 11:00 PM Changeset  by
Executed reindent.py on codebase.
- 8:11 PM Ticket #11709 (jsGantt needs priorities, ticket types and severities) created by
- Removing all priorities, ticket types or severities from the ticket …
- 6:15 PM Changeset  by
- 5:34 PM Changeset  by
More PEP8 changes (doc-string quotation placement, line-wrap), comment review,
and complete preparation of URLs to messages as anchors in the corresponding
topic (parent resource) page by get_resource_url() for the discussion
Trac Resource domain as planned in .
- 4:25 PM Ticket #11708 ([Patch] Unicode field names in SQLTable macro) created by
- Error occured when using non-ASCII text as field name (as table …
- 4:06 PM Ticket #11707 (Backlinks for Unicode page name) created by
- Pages with unicode (non-ASCII) name are not matched (filtered out) …
- 3:59 PM Ticket #6783 (RFE: Tags for discussion) closed by
- fixed: DiscussionPlugin works well with tractags>=0.7, so the issue is …
- 3:56 PM Ticket #11706 (Code review) created by
- As recent development has been tracked in #6783, but going totally …
- 3:48 PM Changeset  by
- 8:29 AM Changeset  by
- 8:27 AM TracTicketFieldsLayoutPlugin edited by
Apr 29, 2014:
- 7:40 PM Ticket #11704 ([PATCH]: Make title of ticket links consistent with Trac core) created by
- Now we can see ticket type, ticket summary and ticket status instead …
- 7:01 PM Changeset  by
Most notably passing a db cursor outside of the scope of the constructing
method or function shall be avoided, because it causes rather nasty,
hard-to-debug issues. Rephrasing 'db' to 'schema' for clarity.
We do not handle exceptions on db upgrade but let Trac deal with it instead,
enabling it to better care itself for side-effects on other setup participants.
Introducing some INFO logging gives a bit more insight behind the scene of
running upgrade actions.
- 5:09 PM Ticket #11703 (Not working as expected for radio buttons on ticket form) created by
- as you can see from the attachments, I have a group "services" with 3 …
- 2:48 PM Ticket #8276 (PATCH: Python 2.4 compatibility.) closed by
- fixed: In 13886: […]
- 2:48 PM Changeset  by
Most of these changes have been kindly contributed by Guido Draheim.
Thanks a lot for your time, encouraging me even more to find the remaining
places - Python code hidden in Genshi HTML template markup.
- 1:04 PM Changeset  by
- 1:04 PM Changeset  by
- 9:38 AM CatagorizedFieldsPlugin edited by
- 9:34 AM Changeset  by
- ordering of catagories and fields
- table column size problem
- small ui imporvements
- 1:53 AM Ticket #9576 (NameError: global name 'TagSystem' is not defined) closed by
- fixed: Replying to rjollos: > Some work was done in #8832 and …
- 1:47 AM DiscussionPlugin edited by
- Use the maintainer macro. (diff)
- 1:47 AM Changeset  by
Replacing string tuples with true Trac Resource objects is required i. e.
to let this event provider work with tractags.web_ui.TagTimelineEventFilter.
Other changes include
- more imports cleanup and PEP8 changes (line-wrap, indentation)
- making DEBUG log entries more explicit
- simplification of string-replacements and refit of component doc-string according to component relevance markup proposal (see #11690 for TagsPlugin)
- more readable 'message_<messageID>' anchor name format for direct links to individual messages (was: 'message<messageID>')
Apr 28, 2014:
- 10:11 PM Changeset  by
- clear trivial import comments, remove ununsed imports
- add missing describe_tagged_resource() method
- remove tag list sort in private methods by returning tags in sets - the default interable object returned by TagsPlugin's own tag providers
- reduce method count by moving code of _get_stored_tags() and _delete_tags() into change listener methods
- add ToDo markers for unhandled issues found during code review
- fix check_permission() broken by reflowing super() call in 
- 9:37 PM DiscussionPlugin edited by
- adding more code contributors to list (diff)
- 9:09 PM Changeset  by
- enforcing PEP (doc-string formatting, max-char-per-line < 80)
- making imports more explicite (from trac.core)
- merging unnecessarily separated components into one
- correcting permission actions relevant for this plugin
- reducing excessive blank lines and trivial code comments
- making DEBUG log entries more explicite
- simplification of string-replacements (removed iterable notation)
- 8:57 PM DevGuide edited by
- Suggest discussing on TracDev mailing list. (diff)
- 12:46 PM Changeset  by
TracPygit2Plugin: renamed dump file for tests
- 4:26 AM Changeset  by
TracPygit2Plugin: fixed NameError while testing if no git executable
- 4:05 AM Ticket #11698 (AttributeError: 'FakeRequest' object has no attribute 'authname') closed by
- 3:42 AM Ticket #11701 (WindowsError: (5, 'Access is denied')) closed by
- duplicate: A duplicate of #9646. I replaced the garbled text with English text.
- 3:38 AM TracHacksPlugin edited by
- Added additional contributor. (diff)
- 2:48 AM Changeset  by
3.0dev: PEP-0008 changes. Refs #11698.
- 2:32 AM Changeset  by
Fixed an AttributeError exception in TracHacksHtPasswdStore.save_changes (IAccountChangeListener implementation) due to missing authname attribute of FakeRequest class. Refs #11698.
TagsPlugin 0.7 requires an authname attribute on the Request object in order to record the tags change history. Bumped TracTags requirement from 0.7dev to 0.7.
Patch by Steffen Hoffmann.
- 2:30 AM Changeset  by
3.0dev: Refactored user_created method in IAccountChangeListener implementation:
- TagsSystem.add_tags uses the Resource object attribute of the WikiPage object rather than a new Resource object created in the caller. TagsSystem.add_tags continues to be called before WikiPage.save to prevent a Tags added entry in the page history. Presumably this is the behavior we want, but it could be discussed further.
- Extracted the user page template to a module-scope attribute USER_PAGE_TEMPLATE.
- In page comment: wrapped user with italics markup.