May 22, 2014:
- 10:47 PM Changeset  by
In fixing discussion resource links this is a follow-up to .
The remains after moving db access code to model don't justify to keep
search as a separate module. Added search should help preventing further
regressions for this functionality.
- 10:42 PM EnriqueH73 created by
- New user EnriqueH73 registered
- 10:27 PM Changeset  by
A missing import from previous modifications has been spotted on creation of
- 11:28 AM Ticket #11634 (Create a NEW ticket -> rescheduleTickets OperationalError: near ",": ...) reopened by
- 11:28 AM alegi created by
- New user alegi registered
- 11:22 AM Ticket #11760 (Trailing comma is added when entering in the CC field) created by
- When entering users into the CC field a comma is automatically appended. …
- 1:39 AM Ticket #11759 (Does not escape HTML for user name.) created by
- 1. Enter the user name ([Preferences] - [General] - [Full name]) to …
May 21, 2014:
- 8:01 PM Ticket #11758 ([patch] Encode time with real hour format) created by
- Hi, to avoid brain headache, I have added in my local branch the …
- 1:59 PM loomchild created by
- New user loomchild registered
- 10:28 AM Ticket #11756 (IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '') closed by
- duplicate: A duplicate of #9623.
- 10:09 AM Ticket #11756 (IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '') created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a POST operation on …
- 7:56 AM Ticket #11754 (Unable to install) closed by
- fixed: It looks like it's probably an installation issue: SO:9073732. Let me know …
- 12:57 AM Changeset  by
Fixed checking for table existence in Trac 1.0 and later. Refs #11754.
- 12:37 AM Changeset  by
Fixed indentation and removed unused imports.
May 20, 2014:
- 11:59 PM boonekamp edited by
- Removed tagit macro. (diff)
- 9:59 PM Ticket #11755 (Macro fails with 'not found' error using xmlrpc) created by
- with svn r13932, I get an unexpect 'example.svg' not found error with the …
- 6:59 PM Ticket #11753 (Adding missing __init__.py for python 2.7) closed by
- fixed: In 13932: […]
- 6:59 PM Changeset  by
Added missing __init__.py. Fixes #11753.
Patch by agil.
- 6:55 PM Ticket #11754 (Unable to install) created by
- Ubuntu 14.04, Trac 1.0.1. Plugin installed from svn with no problem, upon …
- 6:01 PM Ticket #11753 (Adding missing __init__.py for python 2.7) created by
- Hi, I've recently migrated our trac service to a server from python 2.5 …
- 4:46 PM Ticket #11752 ([Patch] (Custom query) UnicodeError: source returned bytes, but no ...) created by
- when the component is enabled, on Custom query, I get the following error: …
- 4:39 PM Changeset  by
3.0.0dev: Use jQuery-UI from Trac. Refs #10107.
May 19, 2014:
- 4:48 PM Ticket #11751 (Allow TICKET_ADMIN permission to use the Plugin) created by
- In our trac installation we don't give TRAC_ADMIN permission to all the …
- 7:30 AM SvnUrlsPlugin edited by
- Added maintainer and page outline. Remove dead link. (diff)
- 12:34 AM Changeset  by
This shall fix the issue reported for email2trac (yet untested) as well as
contribute to code robustness in general.
May 18, 2014:
- 10:27 PM Changeset  by
49 tests document both, the code itself as well as review progress.
- 9:12 AM Ticket #11707 (Backlinks for Unicode page name) closed by
- fixed: In 13928: […]
- 9:12 AM Changeset  by
7.0dev: Match pages with unicode characters in page name. Fixes #11707.
Patch by Jun Omae.
- 9:08 AM Changeset  by
- 2:45 AM Changeset  by
This includes a fix for api.get_users, that was broken in .
May 16, 2014:
- 12:50 PM lukaskrieger created by
- New user lukaskrieger registered
- 4:04 AM Ticket #11750 (Access control not enforced for wiki search) created by
- Similar to #5554 when performing a wiki search the text within the …
- 4:02 AM ahayes created by
- New user ahayes registered
- 12:36 AM Ticket #11749 (Outlook 2007 hangs and freezes often when viewing notification emails) created by
- The HTML email looks good. Many thanks for the plugin. Somehow Outlook …
May 15, 2014:
- 8:57 AM Ticket #11748 (Hide projects instead of showing "no permissions") created by
- This is just a simple patch which simply moves 2 lines of code to hide …