May 30, 2014:
- 10:44 PM DiscussionPlugin edited by
- provide a revision-pinned link for current installation (diff)
- 10:32 PM Changeset  by
I've been expecting issues when moving on towards unified resources and
resource permissions. This is another hack before being able to associate
attachments with full resource path, not just topic, the current shortcut.
- 4:22 PM Ticket #11559 (Resolver to fetch email addresses from LDAP) closed by
- duplicate: Replying to jun66j5: > I think the issue is a duplicate of …
- 4:12 PM Changeset  by
Removed trac from install_requires.
- 12:59 PM Ticket #11802 (AnnouncerPlugin creates two tabs in preferences) created by
- AnnouncerPlugin creates two tabs: announcer and subscriptions. The …
May 29, 2014:
- 4:23 PM Ticket #11800 (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id') created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a GET operation on …
- 3:57 PM Ticket #11799 (Log messages when permission checks fail rather than traceback) created by
- Looking in the log files I see many entries like the following: […] …
- 2:53 PM Ticket #7791 ([patch] charset="us-ascii" in text part of html announcement) reopened by
- Worksforme would certainly not be the proper resolution, …
- 10:19 AM Ticket #7791 ([patch] charset="us-ascii" in text part of html announcement) closed by
- worksforme: Still open?
- 1:08 AM Ticket #11798 (Display message to users with revoked account access) created by
- I'll describe an issue I encountered today in one of my Trac …
May 28, 2014:
- 1:12 PM Ticket #11775 (API link returns Internal Server Error) closed by
- cantfix: Good! Closing as an installation issue.
- 4:00 AM Changeset  by
0.4.7: Allow unit tests in each module to be executed using:
python -m estimationtools.tests.__init__ python -m estimationtools.tests.burndownchart python -m estimationtools.tests.hoursremaining python -m estimationtools.tests.utils python -m estimationtools.tests.workloadchart
Fixed several failing unit tests. There are two unit tests that still fail. Refs #11778.
May 27, 2014:
- 7:42 PM Ticket #11778 (How do you invoke tests?) created by
- I want to be sure some changes I've made haven't broken anything (and, …
- 2:53 PM Ticket #11775 (API link returns Internal Server Error) created by
- Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or …
- 11:03 AM Ticket #11774 (diagrams drawn differently (broken?) between r13705 and r13868) created by
- (background to this ticket: #11761) Task #502 has a start date …
- 10:49 AM Ticket #11773 (schedule and schedule_change tables not written to) created by
- (background to this ticket: https://trac-hacks.org/ticket/11761) …
May 26, 2014:
- 1:58 PM Ticket #11749 (Outlook 2007 hangs and freezes often when viewing notification emails) closed by
- cantfix: Sorry. I cannot fix the Outlook issues.
- 1:57 PM Ticket #11762 (information on how to change style and template of the email) closed by
- fixed: This plugin uses ticket_box.html template and trac.css and …
- 1:37 PM Ticket #11762 (information on how to change style and template of the email) created by
- Any information on how to change style and template of the …
May 24, 2014:
- 12:44 AM Changeset  by
Fixed tag-related change listeners to get discussion item IDs, what caused
KeyErrors before, just raised a couple of other issues. Not all of these
issues are resolved yet. I decided to initially catch listener errors with
logged warnings for improved API method robustness.
Moved time stamp generation nearer to db action and letting _add_item()
return the added item ID obsoleted four api methods at once.
May 23, 2014:
- 9:43 PM Changeset  by
You should be able to choose only users with appropriate permissions as
moderators, and the same applies to subscriptions. This is still not 100%
correct, because ultately fine-grained permisions could affect this too.
- 11:29 AM Ticket #11761 (query for bubbled up finish date - for use in Time Reports) created by
- - i have a number of tasks related by "blocked by" and "blocking". - …
- 11:22 AM Changeset  by
Removed extra bracket.