|Version 46 (modified by athomas, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Add comments to wiki pages
The AddCommentMacro allows for easy addition of comments to a page, in a standard format. Each comment added is in the following form:
==== Comment by <user> on <date> ==== <comment-body>
Comments are added after the first line that starts with [[AddComment]].
Since  the AddCommentMacro can fulfill the role of an append only Wiki page. By passing the argument appendonly to the macro, comments can be appended to the page even when the user does not have permission to modify the page. Potentially unsafe, but can be useful.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
You need to install MacroPostPlugin first, or the 'preview' and 'submit' buttons won't work.
-  by osimons on 2010-09-10 16:25:48
AddCommentMacro: New name for anonymous was not picked up. Fixes #4710. Thanks for the patch!
-  by osimons on 2010-09-10 16:12:32
AddCommentMacro: Not raise an error for permission issue. Render the form with all fields disabled instead. Closes #4959.
-  by osimons on 2008-06-23 12:58:56
- Wiki page preview got us a double set of editing toolbars. Fixed.
- Also adding some extra logging and deleting the redirect marker in search of possible issue with redirect (that I can't replicate).
-  by osimons on 2008-05-27 21:20:18
AddCommentMacro: Now calls wiki page manipulators to check content before saving. This means support for Spam Filter plugin and similar plugins that can veto any wiki page change.
Report and patch by Thomas Moschny. Closes #3076.
-  by osimons on 2008-02-10 09:54:25
AddCommentMacro: Unicode page name fix.
Should close #2547