|Version 2 (modified by bobbysmith007, 5 years ago) (diff)|
[static_resources] url-regex = list_of_files.js, and_style.css
- Insert your static files into the 'addstaticresourcesplugin/htdocs' folder of the plugin before install
- Install the plugin (either for a single project, or globally). See the details on how to install a trac plugin at: TracPlugins
- No Really, GO READ TracPlugins
- Be sure that the plugin is enabled. Add "addstaticresourcesplugin.* = enabled" to trac.ini (in the [components] subheading).
- Alternatively, this can be enabled in the Web Admin section of the website as well
- Reload/restart your HTTPD / other webserver / Tracd. That's it.
- Affect all tracs at once
- I have many tracs so specifying this once in the shared conf file is much nicer than once in each database
- Deployment of files should be simple and preferably in the egg we are already installing, rather than in a static location I need to keep track of and separately manage for each trac.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
This will cause the helloworld alert message to appear on the ticket and newticket pages.
[static_resources] /(new)?ticket = helloworld.js
-  by bobbysmith007 on 2014-09-12 22:24:12
Allow using absolute refrences to static-resources
-  by bobbysmith007 on 2013-11-08 17:52:52
New version of addstaticresourcesplugin that interacts better with trac 1.0 and is a bit simpler
-  by bobbysmith007 on 2013-11-08 17:38:12
initing 1.0 branch