|Version 1 (modified by martin_s, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Advanced Argument Parser for Trac Macros
This plug-in provides an advanced version of the parse_args function for Trac macros.
- The argument string; 'content' in `expand_macro.
- Enables strict checking of keys.
- Enables folding of muliple given keys into list.
- If true only a list is returned, no directionary.
- Extend returned list to given minimum length. Only used when listonly=True.
- The quote character to be used.
- The escape character to be used.
- The delimiter character to be used.
- Selects if quotes should be removed.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
from tracadvparseargs import parse_args
-  by rjollos on 2014-01-24 01:45:47
Changed license to BSD 3-Clause with permission of author (comment:1:ticket:11500). Fixes #11500.
-  by martin_s on 2010-08-30 23:57:20
Added encoding meta-comment and declared SVN keywords as unicode to avoid issues with non-english locales.
-  by martin_s on 2010-08-23 13:11:20
Removed outdated variable rev from setup file.