|Version 1 (modified by robguttman, 2 years ago) (diff)|
Analyzes tickets for dependency and other problems
This is an extensible analysis tool for analyzing tickets in reports. The plugin currently has three built-in analyses:
- Milestone Dependency Analysis - ensures dependent tickets are in current or prior milestones
- Queue Dependency Analysis - ensures dependent tickets in a queue are ordered correctly
- Project Dependency Analysis - ensures dependent child tickets in a queue are ordered correctly
These analyses all build off of the mastertickets plugin. The second and third also build off of the queues plugin.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
-  by robguttman on 2012-04-13 02:14:51
fixed position heuristic for blocking and blockedby fields.
-  by robguttman on 2012-04-09 19:16:56
minor comment fixes.
-  by robguttman on 2012-03-29 23:15:23
fixed two bugs - (1) bad optimization, (2) projects can no longer have tickets in prior milestones.
- ask_analyze.png (62.8 KB) - added by robguttman 2 years ago.
- issue-milestone.png (71.8 KB) - added by robguttman 2 years ago.
- issue-queue.png (60.9 KB) - added by robguttman 2 years ago.
- issue-project.png (53.5 KB) - added by robguttman 2 years ago.
- rollup-project.png (30.0 KB) - added by robguttman 2 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip