|Version 7 (modified by rjollos, 3 years ago) (diff)|
Auth Required Plugin
This plugin redirects all anonymous requests (i.e. users not logged in) to /login.
For any practical purpose, this hack only makes sense if you are using the AccountManagerPlugin to get a form based login, and, as such, requires it. If you aren't using AccountManager, you could simply password protect trac's base URI to present a standard auth dialog.
This is essentially a "pretty" solution to a couple annoyances:
- trac will display an error stating that WIKI_VIEW permission is required when anonymous has no permissions (ugly)
- certain plugins and navigation contributors still work for anonymous even if he has no permissions:
- TagsPlugin link to tag cloud
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
First make sure you've installed setuptools.
Then you can install the plugin using the easy_install application.
Note: Windows users will need to add easy_install to their PATH.
For Trac 0.10:
Then install the AccountManagerPlugin.
Then install this plugin:
-  by BladeHawke on 2007-07-13 07:37:59
-  by BladeHawke on 2007-07-04 00:45:34
-  by BladeHawke on 2007-05-04 01:19:48