|Version 12 (modified by rjollos, 23 months ago) (diff)|
Awesome Attachments Plugin
Makes uploading attachments to new tickets easier than ever before. No longer do you need to create a ticket before you can attach a file to a ticket. Supports uploading multiple files.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Navigate to the plugins source and build your egg.
python setup.py bdist_egg
Install the egg using your preferred method.
To disable the built in TicketModule and enable this plugin in conf/trac.ini :
[components] trac.ticket.web_ui.TicketModule = off awesome.awesomattachments.* = enabled
-  by rjollos on 2014-01-22 04:26:37
0.3dev: Avoid exception when a ticket is created with no attachments. Fixes #11273.
-  by rjollos on 2014-01-22 04:26:33
0.3dev: Merge improvements to _do_create from Trac 1.0.2dev.
-  by rjollos on 2014-01-22 04:26:27
0.3dev: Fixed regression and various non-functional changes. Refs #9071.
- Import of TracError class was missing since .
- PEP-0008 and other style changes.
- Removed unused (and malformed) CSS.
License: 3-Clause BSD