|Version 11 (modified by rjollos, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Add a list of referring pages to your page
BackLinks 5.0 is a macro that can show you which wiki pages refer to the current page or to a page of your choice.
It is based on Andrew's and Muness's fixes (BackLinks.py, BackLinks.2.py, BackLinks.3.py, BackLinks.4.py).
It has these modifications:
- UTF-8 support. Finally you can use wiki pages with accented letters and other symbols. The original version works only for wiki names written in 7-bit ASCII.
- Bugfix: the original version works only with links like these:
[wiki:link description of link]and not links like:
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- show which wiki-pages refer to actual page:
- show which wiki-pages refer to page pagename:
-  by rjollos on 2014-05-18 09:12:00
7.0dev: Match pages with unicode characters in page name. Fixes #11707.
Patch by Jun Omae.
-  by rjollos on 2014-05-18 09:08:21
-  by rjollos on 2013-09-18 08:20:20
Generated href links were not correct in an environment with multiple projects. Fixes #5533.