|Version 7 (modified by trapanator, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Add referring pages to your page
BackLinks 5.0 is a macro that that can show you which wiki-pages refer to actual page or to one page of your choice.
It is based on Andrew's and Muness's fixes (BackLinks.py, BackLinks.2.py, BackLinks.3.py, BackLinks.4.py).
It have these modifications:
- UTF-8 support. Finally you can use wiki pages with accented letters and other symbols. The original version works only for wiki names written in ASCII-7 bit.
- Bugfix: the original version works only with links like these:
[wiki:link description of link]and not links like:
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- show which wiki-pages refer to actual page:
- show which wiki-pages refer to page pagename:
-  by rjollos on 2013-09-18 08:20:20
Generated href links were not correct in an environment with multiple projects. Fixes #5533.
-  by rjollos on 2012-09-11 07:08:25
-  by rjollos on 2012-09-11 00:57:28
Fixes #3773 (7.0dev)