|Version 6 (modified by anonymous, 5 years ago) (diff)|
The BranchTimeline plugin changes the behaviour of the timeline and enables you to view changes of a specific branch/trunk.
This was only tested with:
- Trac 0.11.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- Download the source, locate the file BranchTimeline.py in your project's plugin directory or in the global plugins directory, which usually is
- Components changes:
- Disable the basic trac component ChangesetModule.
- Enable the component BranchesTimelineModule.
- These changes can be done via the WebAdmin interface or by adding the following lines to trac.ini:
[components] trac.versioncontrol.web_ui.changeset.changesetmodule = disabled BranchTimeline.* = enabled
Configure the paths of the branches and trunk directories in trac.ini (if not configured, the paths branches and trunk are used):
[timeline-branches] branches_path = branches trunk_path = trunk
After doing that, the timeline page will allow you to filter according to specific branches / trunk.
-  by aviram on 2009-08-15 18:09:14
Citing the branch names in which there was a change
-  by aviram on 2009-06-05 14:28:45
Removed the code that doesn't show branches that have been changed if they are filtered out, because anyone will probably want to know that a commit has changed more than one branch, especially a filtered out branch
-  by aviram on 2009-06-05 14:22:54
Added the changeset's title the branches that were changed