|Version 2 (modified by ant_39, 8 years ago) (diff)|
This plugin adds new navigation item "Calendar". Calendar is (or is aimed to be) the tool for planning of tasks with associated date and time. E.g. ticket to be solved, a conference to attend, or a call to be made can be planned with Calendar. Items for given week are displayed in an overview with resolution of 15 minutes. Three small monthly views are also available, with days containing items marked.
Certain items may be prioritized, and are then displayed in a bright color to stand out.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
-  by ant_39 on 2007-07-23 21:29:41
- A bit of a cleanup, moved a lot of generic stuff into caltools.
-  by ant_39 on 2007-07-23 21:13:55
- First shot on permission handling. Patch by jc at vfnet.de, thanks!
- Related: #1585
-  by ant_39 on 2007-07-22 21:19:56
- Changes in database handling code. Now handles quotations gracefully and should be more sql-injection-proof.