|Version 3 (modified by cauly, 7 months ago) (diff)|
Catagorized fields for Trac
This plugin purpose on catagorizing ticket fields.
This plugin is designed for follow situation:
- Your ticket has lot of fields.
- The fields of ticket is varying in different condition.
- Some fields of ticket should only be visible to authorized user (not implemented)
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- Install the plugin just like any other
- Set up the trac.ini
- In [components] section, add:catagorizedfields.catagorizedfields = enabled
- Create a [catagorized-fields] section, and adds the catagories. e.g.:
[catagorized-fields] # declare a catagory in syntax "(catagory_id) = (catagory_display_name)" cat1 = catagory_one # specify the hide condition in syntax "(catagory_id).hide_when_(condition-field) = (field-value1)[, (field-value2), ..]" cat1.hide_when_status = new, closed
- In [ticket-custom] section, specify your fields with catagory property:
[ticket-custom] custom_field1 = text # declare one field with catagory in syntax "(field_id).catagory = (catagory_id)" custom_field1.catagory = cat1
- That's all.