|Version 14 (modified by hasienda, 3 years ago) (diff)|
- short-term: add i18n support (#7733)
- changed repository layout, long-standing enhancement (#6266) added to trunk branch (open: 1)
- Maintainership handed over from vnaum to hasienda (open: 3 tickets)
CC selector plugin
This plugin allows "visual" CC field editing.
A pop-up window with bunch of checkboxes is opened, user checks boxes, email addresses are added to and removed from Cc ticket field.
Of course, you can always edit the Cc field without all this hassle - all addresses you entered manually will be shown, too - and can be removed with new, shiny checkboxes.
It works with both Trac 0.10, 0.11, and 0.12 (since rev3531). I18n support for Trac >= 0.12 is planned to be added to the 0.11 branch in a backwards-compatible way.
[Comment for the original author: Pretty useless, if you ask me, but my PM team finds this useful.]
Want drop-down box for "assign to" field?
If you want drop-down box for "assign to" field - it's already in Trac since 0.9. All you have to do is set restrict_owner option in trac.ini like:
[ticket] restrict_owner = true
This page has more info on this.
Download and Source
Following options have been added to trunk branch recently:
[cc_selector] show_fullname = true username_blacklist = user1, 'user 2'
- default: false
- Display full names instead of usernames if available.
- Use case: If most/relevant Trac users prefer full names over usernames aka login/nicknames.
- default: '' (empty string)
- Usernames separated by comma, that should never get listed.
- Use case: Hide administrator accounts from the default list.
-  by hasienda on 2010-11-18 20:23:35
CcSelectorPlugin: Change depreciated jQuery call to newer, compliant style.
Inspiration has been taken from #2705.
-  by hasienda on 2010-11-18 14:20:01
CcSelectorPlugin: Add basic i18n setup and message markup, closes #7733.
Initial message extraction has been done and German translations added.
And Happy Birthday to myself after finishing another delicate i18n work.
-  by hasienda on 2010-11-18 14:14:19
CcSelectorPlugin: Apply a bundle of small improvements.
For 10+ selections we add a dedicated close button into the popup window
beneath the list. JS code related to browser compatibility has been
obsoleted by rewriting with jQuery functions. Other changes have been
done mostly due to personal preference of certain coding styles.