|Version 3 (modified by itamarost, 3 years ago) (diff)|
CKEditor Wysiwyg Plugin
Very initial alpha, that currently produces only HTML, as opposed to TracWiki.
- Does not co-exist with TracWysiwygPlugin - have only one of them enabled.
- Does not handle TracWiki at all at the moment.
- Specifically - don't try switching to the CKEditor with existing TracWiki pages - it will trash your page...
Help wanted for further development:
- Killer Feature: Support TracWiki syntax (by HTML<->TracWiki conversions? or by making CKEditor's rendering engine emit TracWiki?)
- Insert WikiLinks using cool dialogs (e.g. choose existing page from TitleIndex, insert link to stubbed page & open new tab to create the stubbed page)
- Insert other kinds of TracLinks using cool dialogs (changesets, tickets, other resources...)
- Insert images intuitively (selector from attachments / repositories / upload from file-system as attachment or into repository, maybe even drag-and-drop)
- Macro-awareness - select macro to insert from supported macros, expand inserted macros inline
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
-  by framay on 2011-11-16 08:28:09
fixes #8850, #8851, #8852: implemented a lot of new functionalities, so named this version 1.1dev
-  by framay on 2011-11-16 08:22:33
tagging old version 1.0dev, before replacing by 1.1dev
-  by itamarost on 2011-06-10 09:04:13
-  by itamarost on 2011-06-04 18:59:35
Add various ignore patterns (Eclipse stuff, Pydev stuff, Git & hg stuff)
-  by itamarost on 2011-05-28 22:31:39
Initial import of the new and shiny 1.0dev