|Version 1 (modified by anonymous, 4 years ago) (diff)|
- Whenever a changeset is displayed, review information is available:
- Review result description
- Review result state: ACCEPTED or REJECTED
- When the user has the permission CODE_REVIEW, this information is editable
- A button named "Review" is saving the information and setting Reviewer to the current user
- When the user lacks the permission CODE_REVIEW, this information is read-only
- Reviews are also available from "View Tickets", if you add a report on the table CODEREVIEW.
- To make this easier, besides the changeset revision, the changeset author is also redundantly store in this table.
( If approved, turn them to tickets and mark them here accordingly. )
- Send an email to the author, whenever a changeset is REJECTED.
- (Somehow) give reviewers an overview on changesets not yet reviews.
- Currently I accomplish this via the timeline.