|Version 2 (modified by coderanger, 8 years ago) (diff)|
Add custom date fields to tickets
This plugin allows specifying custom fields for entering dates in tickets. Just set up the field normally, then use these extra options:
- fieldname.date = true
- Enable extra date stuff on this field.
- fieldname.date_empty = true
- Allow this field to be blank.
Currently this will only validate that the given input looks like the specified date format (see below). Date range checking could be added if someone asks nicely enough.
The only configurable options are the date format and separator. Valid formats are dmy, mdy, and ymd.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
[components] datefield.* = enabled
[datefield] format = ymd separator = -
-  by rjollos on 2014-05-20 16:39:26
3.0.0dev: Use jQuery-UI from Trac. Refs #10107.
-  by rjollos on 2012-10-06 19:38:30
Highlight the current day, as requested by ynoslenav on the mailing list. The option does not seem to be effective on the 0.11 branch.
-  by rjollos on 2012-07-09 14:52:45
Refs #10107: Branching to support Trac 1.0. Bump DateFieldPlugin version to 3.0.0dev.
(720 bytes) -
added by bigjonroberts 7 years ago.
Example of using date field in a report.
- customfields.jpg (6.2 KB) - added by doki_pen 5 years ago.
(13.0 KB) -
added by rjollos 3 years ago.
DateFieldPlugin at version 1.0.3
- DatePickerTrac011.png (14.7 KB) - added by rjollos 3 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip