|Version 3 (modified by jeangui, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Default CC for new tickets
Automatically adds a default CC list when a new ticket is created, based on its initial component.
Tickets are modified right after their creation to add the component's default CC list to the ticket CC list.
CC lists can be configured per component through the component's admin UI.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
-  by rjollos on 2015-03-22 22:21:30
0.4dev: Adapted to Trac 1.0 API. Refs #12195.
Initial patch by mikhael@… The trunk is now compatible with Trac 1.0 and later. The plugin should work with the development series of releases (1.1.x) leading up to 1.2. The plugin has been tested with Trac 1.1.4.
- Fixed traceback on Ticket Admin Components page when attempting to add a component that already exists.
- Adapted stream filter for Trac 1.1.2 modifications to HTML on the Ticket Admin Components page ([trac 12858]).
-  by rjollos on 2015-03-22 20:36:14
Created a branch for further development of 0.3dev.
-  by rjollos on 2015-03-22 20:34:55
Created a branches directory.