|Version 1 (modified by gotoh, 8 years ago) (diff)|
Trac Wiki Page Editing Mode for Emacs
trac-wiki.el is a emacs lisp code to create/edit wiki pages via XML-RPC. It provides not only comfortable editing on emacs but also some original functions for editing like diff, merging, highlighting, completion.
- Multiple project access.
- Retrieve page from remote site and edit it with highlighting.
- Commit page with version check.
- Diff / Ediff between editing text and original.
- Revert local edit.
- Merge with most recent version if it is modified by other user.
- Show history of page (but not so informative).
- Preview page in emacs with w3m (textual).
- Preview page with external browser with CSS.
- Search words in trac site for all pages and view result.
- Completion for macro name and wiki page name in buffer.