|Version 1 (modified by rudyryk, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Macro for embedding Flash content
Plugin provides macro [[Embed(...)]] for embedding flash content into wiki pages.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Macro produces html code for embedding flash content from certain service, by it's 'key' and content id. It also can embed simple SWF by it's URL.
Syntax and examples:
[[Embed(youtube=emYqURahUKI)]] [[Embed(vimeo=3840952,w=400,h=300)]] [[Embed(swf=http://media.nadprof.org/flash/rudy/flowers/flowers.swf,w=500,h=400)]]
- youtube: video from YouTube http://youtube.com
- vimeo: video from Vimeo http://vimeo.com
- swf: SWF by URL
- w and h: width and height of embedded flash object
-  by rjollos on 2011-12-01 12:18:13
Added plugin revision info to webadmin page.
-  by rudyryk on 2010-03-31 01:29:39
FlashEmbedMacro: patch #5168 applied for enabling flv-player embedding
-  by rudyryk on 2010-03-31 00:52:10
FlashEmbedMacro bugfix #6258, Embed(swf=attachment:output.swf)? syntax should work in general case