|Version 5 (modified by rjollos, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Eembed Flash content
Plugin provides macro [[Embed(...)]] for embedding flash content into wiki pages.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Usage and Examples
Macro produces html code for embedding flash content from certain service, by it's 'key' and content id. It also can embed simple SWF by it's URL.
- youtube: video from YouTube http://youtube.com
- vimeo: video from Vimeo http://vimeo.com
- swf: SWF by URL or attachment link
- w and h: width and height of embedded flash object
Embed YouTube or Vimeo
Embed SWF by url
Embed SWF from attachment
[[Embed(swf=flowers.swf,w=500,h=400)]] [[Embed(swf=attachment:flowers.swf,w=500,h=400)]] [[Embed(swf=wiki:FlashEmbedMacro:flowers.swf,w=500,h=400)]]
If swf parameter starts with 'http://', 'https://' of '/', it's treated as URL. Otherwise it's processed as attachment.
The 'attachment:' prefix is optional, so all three examples above do the same thing.
-  by rjollos on 2011-12-01 12:18:13
Added plugin revision info to webadmin page.
-  by rudyryk on 2010-03-31 01:29:39
FlashEmbedMacro: patch #5168 applied for enabling flv-player embedding
-  by rudyryk on 2010-03-31 00:52:10
FlashEmbedMacro bugfix #6258, Embed(swf=attachment:output.swf)? syntax should work in general case