|Version 5 (modified by rjollos, 3 years ago) (diff)|
The gallery plugin will provide an easy way to manage and view image galleries in Trac. It will:
- Add a "Gallery" button to the navigation.
- Provide tag-based thumbnail galleries, like Flickr.
- Provide a web interface for browsing, uploading, tagging, and deleting images.
For more details and discussion, see the gallery extension thread in the Trac mailing list archives.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
-  by brucec on 2006-01-03 20:01:44
-  by brucec on 2005-12-29 02:40:56
Add scaffolding to create Python egg.
-  by brucec on 2005-12-29 02:38:47
Add initial, unfinished version of code.
- Most of the API is complete, but the web interface just spits out debugging information right now.
- Also, only a simple filesystem directory gallery source is implemented.
-  by brucec on 2005-12-09 08:44:14
New hack GalleryPlugin, created by brucec