|Version 106 (modified by Genie, 6 months ago) (diff)|
Ticket-based Gantt chart and calendar
This plugin adds Gantt charts and calendar views for tickets to Trac.
- The Start/End date of a ticket are defined as follows.
Start Date: the date that a task actually began
End Date: the date that a task is scheduled to be completed
but you may interpret the meaning of the date differently. It is up to you (or your team) to define them.
- This plugin is designed to use with the time tracking plugin: TimingAndEstimationPlugin, TracHoursPlugin
and it is designed to ignore the Completed Percents of a closed ticket.
In case of a closed ticket, Total Hours is used instead of Completed Percents.
And it is strongly recommended to use with the time tracking plugin.
Compared to TracJsGanttPlugin, this plugin does not compute the Completed Percents from custom ticket fields like 'remaininghours' or 'estimatedhours',
but you set the completion value in the range of 0 to 100% in the ticket form, manually.
The automated computed Completed Percents is not meaning actual progress rate.
In case of a opened ticket, It should be evaluated together with Total Hours.
- This plugin is designed for timezone-less. All users and Trac server should have same timezone.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket in Shibuya.trac:
Click on the thumbnails for larger versions of the screenshots.
Download and Installation
'A' Method: for Trac 0.11 (English)
This plugin is not hosted on trac-hacks.org. Please refer here for download, installation and usage instructions.easy_install https://github.com/recurser/trac-gantt-calendar/tarball/master
The version at the address above is the previous (0.11) release translated into English. The new version (0.12) by the original author now supports English, so using 'B' method below is recommended.
'B' Method: for Trac 0.12 (Multilingual)
Supported Languages: English, German, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Install tarball from original repository:
or Use mirror repository:easy_install https://github.com/jun66j5/tracganttcalendarplugin/tarball/trunk
- Configure components section in trac.ini (you can disable / enable per project)
[components] .... ganttcalendar.admin.holidayadminpanel = enabled ganttcalendar.complete_by_close.completeticketobserver = enabled ganttcalendar.ticketcalendar.ticketcalendarplugin = enabled ganttcalendar.ticketgantt.ticketganttchartplugin = enabled ganttcalendar.ticketvalidator.ticketvalidator = enabled ....
- Configure other sections in trac.ini
[mainnav] .... ticketgantt.label = Ticket Gantt ticketcalendar.label = Ticket Calendar .... [ticket-custom] .... complete = select complete.label = Completed [%] complete.options = |0|5|10|15|20|25|30|35|40|45|50|55|60|65|70|75|80|85|90|95|100 complete.order = 3 due_assign = text due_assign.label = Start (YYYY-MM-DD) due_assign.order = 1 due_close = text due_close.label = End (YYYY-MM-DD) due_close.order = 2 .... [ganttcalendar] complete_conditions = fixed, invalid default_zoom_mode = 3 first_day = 0 format = %Y-%m-%d show_ticket_summary = false show_weekly_view = false
- Restart Web Server
Date format for Start/End date:
- accepted date formats: a numeric date format in the order of year, month, day
Date Format Format Stirng YYYY-MM-DD 2014-01-31 %Y-%m-%d ISO 8601 date format YYYY/MM/DD 2014/01/31 %Y/%m/%d legacy date format YYYY.MM.DD 2014.01.31 %Y.%m.%d YYYYMMDD 20140131 %Y%m%d YY-MM-DD 14-01-31 %y-%m-%d YY/MM/DD 14/01/31 %y/%m/%d YY.MM.DD 14.01.31 %y.%m.%d YYMMDD 140131 %y%m%d
- If you want to use legacy date format (YYYY/MM/DD), you have to change your project's trac.ini file: (if previously created tickets does not shown)
[ganttcalendar] .... format = %Y/%m/%d ....
- CAUTION !!!
After some tickets are created, you should not change date format.
If you want to change date format in this case, you should update value of custom fields in database directly.
- This feature is experimental. Currently, the holiday data is provided for Japanese and Korean user only.
'Other' Method: for Korean only
and the Multilingual version above (A.K.A. ganttcalendar-i18n) is developed based on revision 46 of ganttcalendar-ko.
The ganttcalendar-ko is not hosted on trac-hacks.org. Please refer here for download, installation and usage instructions.
- for Trac 0.12 / 1.0dev
svn export https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/ganttcalendar-ko/branches/0.12
- for Trac 0.11 / TOW (TracOnWindows) 0.3.0 alpha 1
svn export https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/ganttcalendar-ko/branches/0.11
- The Complete by Close feature (in the Korean version, Multilingual version) was renewed by using code of TimingAndEstimationPlugin.
Original Author: Takashi Okamoto
Author of English version: Dave Perrett
- Korean version: Seo-Hee Khang, 김기원, 가빈사마, axolotl and 황가 (ejjungeo)
- Documentation: otaku42, ZoomQuiet, AdrianFritz, Chris.Nelson@…, rjollos, falkb, pitoosung (for Korean version)
(573.6 KB) -
added by ZoomQuiet 5 years ago.
Hungary djszapi fixed some css bug for this
(15.6 KB) -
added by mwehr 5 years ago.
added v0.2 features: working with trac v0.12 , complete by close and some filter stuff
(200.0 KB) -
added by PeterStephens 4 years ago.
Version 0.3 with English Titles
(26.2 KB) -
added by mark_kids@… 4 years ago.
fixed milestone views on ganttcalendar_v0.2
Download all attachments as: .zip