|Version 1 (modified by martin_s, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Inserts a static Google Map as image
This macro uses the Google Map API to include static images of maps. At the moment the map location must be given in geographic coordinates, not as address, which must be separated by an colon ':'.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
See http://code.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/staticmaps/#URL_Parameters for all supported arguments. In addition the image title can be set using a 'title' argument.
-  by martin_s on 2010-08-31 20:02:58
- Increaded version number to indicate major change due to Googles API change.
- Fixed colon substitution for markers for api=1.
-  by martin_s on 2010-08-31 19:40:58
- Made colon-to-comma substitution active only for API v1.
-  by martin_s on 2010-08-31 18:17:27
- Added support for processor syntax, i.e. multi-line macro content.