|Version 6 (modified by martin_s, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Inserts a static Google Map as image
The maximum size supported by Google is 640x640 pixels. If a bigger width or height is requested it will be reduced to 640px.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Installation & Configuration
Just copy the python file in the plugin directory of your trac installation.
A different Google Map API key is needed for every web domain which can be get for free from Google.
To enable the macro put the following into your trac.ini file, which is located in the config directory of your trac installation. You need to restart trac to reread the macro file and the configuration file.
[components] googlestaticmap.* = enabled [googlestaticmap] api_key = <Your Google API key (long hex number)> # Optional settings: #default_size = 300x300 #default_language = de
See http://code.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/staticmaps/#URL_Parameters for all supported arguments. In addition the image title can be set using a title argument.
The map location must be given in geographic coordinates, not as address. Please note that the format center=X:Y must be used, not center=X,Y as described in the above web site, because if the way trac parses the macro.
-  by martin_s on 2010-08-31 20:02:58
- Increaded version number to indicate major change due to Googles API change.
- Fixed colon substitution for markers for api=1.
-  by martin_s on 2010-08-31 19:40:58
- Made colon-to-comma substitution active only for API v1.
-  by martin_s on 2010-08-31 18:17:27
- Added support for processor syntax, i.e. multi-line macro content.