|Version 1 (modified by robert_martin, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Ht Group Editor Plugin
This a simple editor with drop down lists to edit the ht groups file for a project. It uses the Genshi templating engine, and is a replacement for HtgroupsPlugin. It was offered as a contribution to the author, but there was no response.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Install in the normal way with python setup.py install
-  by rjollos on 2013-05-14 10:43:04
- Remove empty entry in username listbox.
- Display message when all users are in the group, rather than an empty listbox.
Patch by wallento.
-  by rjollos on 2013-05-14 10:27:44
Fixes #6248: Avoid possible issues with case-sensitive package name in package_data specification. The error reported in #6248 has not yet been reproduced.
-  by rjollos on 2013-05-14 10:27:31
Refs #6249: Avoid traceback when the htgroups file is empty. Patch by wallento.