|Version 1 (modified by BSiposRKF, 18 months ago) (diff)|
Publish A Specific Jenkins Build in Trac
After a Jenkins build has successfully built a set of artifacts, and the developer has validated the build artifacts, this plugin will use the Jenkins build to orchestrate a combination of Trac components:
- Mark a Trac Milestone as completed
- Create a new Trac Version for the build
- Add the build artifacts to a new Trac Downloader release
The plugin simply combines existing behaviors, but does so in a way that the milestone, version, and downloader release are all wiki-linked and consistent.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
A trac user with permissions to modify milestones, versions, and downloader releases inputs a jenkins build URI. The plugin then:
- creates a Downloader release and copies the Jenkins artifacts into it.
- adds a version for the release with a Wiki link to the downloader release.
- marks a selected Milestone as finished with Wiki links to the new version and downloader release to quickly access the files associated with the milestone.