|Version 1 (modified by diroussel, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Integrate Lunbuild into Trac
If you use Luntbuild for your continuous integration builds and Trac to monitor your SVN and ticketing, then your in luck. This plugin allows Lunbuild events to appear on the Trac timeline.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
More coming later...
-  by rjollos on 2012-07-13 02:16:21
Refs #10108: Part of .
-  by rjollos on 2012-07-13 02:13:33
Refs #10108: Reorganized repository to trunk/branches structure and bumped version.
-  by rjollos on 2012-07-05 16:39:07
- Made the build show up as per the build's start time, rather than the end time. Earlier confusion was caused when a commit at 1:01pm was not in the build completed at 1:02pm but which started at 1:00pm.
- Made some fixes which caused running builds to not show up in the timeline