|Version 3 (modified by olemis, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Themes for Trac based on MacOS appearance
This is a theme that emulates the look of (some versions of) Mac OS (and YES it has an apple ;o) .
It requires the ThemeEnginePlugin and provides the following features.
- Dock navigation ... like in the Mac !!! It's behavior may be customized using config options
- Fixed (collapsible) toolbar at the bottom containing mainnav items
- Fixed ctxtnav items at the top
- Fixed metanav items at the top
- Fixed drop down menu containing mainnav items
- Controls the size of nav bars by placing extra nav items inside drop-down menus.
- Pretty-fication (IOW lovely icons :P)
- Mac-like styles (progress bars, ...)
- Active request handler highlighted
- more ...
Once the theme is installed and selected, it looks like this
Download the zipped source from here.
[components] tracmacos.* = enabled
[theme] theme = MacOS
The plugin uses images found in Mac4Lin and Albook extended icon sets, as well as other Creative Commons sources (mostly from deviantart ... e.g. the red & gray Finder ;o) , so I thank them all for their dedication while creating all those amazing pictures ...
... and thnx to all those that actively enhance(d) jqDock jQuery plugin . Thnxxxxx very much !!!