|Version 1 (modified by coderanger, 8 years ago) (diff)|
Allow wiki macros to use POSTs
This is a giant, flaming hack to allow macros to use POST for forms. It is not yet finished, so stay tuned for more info.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Nothing quite yet
-  by coderanger on 2008-03-25 07:39:08
Change my email to avoid Yahoo, which decided to brake my scraper script recently.
-  by osimons on 2007-11-17 17:17:54
MacroPostPlugin: Follow-up to 
Doing what should have preceded the last changeset - branching... Also reverting changes on 0.10.
Both 0.10 and 0.11 should be working fine now.
-  by osimons on 2007-11-17 16:56:59
MacroPostPlugin: Now working with very latest 0.11dev
- Needed the new resource / context APIs
- Updated signature and return format for post_process_request()
- Bumped version to make dependencies safer