|Version 6 (modified by framay, 4 years ago) (diff)|
XMailPlugin allows to send periodically user-specific mails of new or changed tickets
Extented Mail Plugin
XMail provides extensive user specific mail options, including cycled mail deliveries.
Basically there are two different kind of filtered mail delivery:
- cycled mails (e.g. daily, weekly, etc.)
- immediate mail, but with a user-specific filter (e.g. only high-prio tickets)
Create new filter for sending by mail:
Wish list / next to do
At the moment normal SQL is saved in XMail-View. It would be better if it would be reports instead; thus it would be more flexible and other users could take the same report for their email notification.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Known Bugs / Issues
- thread for sending mails is only starting when first Trac-Page was retrieved
- database table is only initialized when main view of XMail is displayed
- ubuntu and Windows (python 2.6.5)
- PostgreSQL 8.1 and 8.4
Download the zipped source from here.
Or download precompiled python egg.
Send mails every week of new or changed tickets of a milestone.
-  by framay on 2014-09-12 13:14:18
re-factored code in order to make it more PEP8 compatible; thus marking it as version 0.4.3
-  by framay on 2014-09-12 09:20:05
only process mail, when it is activated; this means field active needs to be 1
-  by framay on 2014-09-03 10:36:42
changing to version 0.4.2:
- made creating table xmail more robust and using DB-API of Trac 1.0
- fixed encoding SQL (in function encode_sql)