|Version 7 (modified by framay, 3 years ago) (diff)|
XMailPlugin allows to send periodically user-specific mails of new or changed tickets
Extented Mail Plugin
XMail provides extensive user specific mail options, including cycled mail deliveries.
Basically there are two different kind of filtered mail delivery:
- cycled mails (e.g. daily, weekly, etc.)
- immediate mail, but with a user-specific filter (e.g. only high-prio tickets)
Create new filter for sending by mail:
Wish list / next to do
At the moment normal SQL is saved in XMail-View. It would be better if it would be reports instead; thus it would be more flexible and other users could take the same report for their email notification.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
This plugin needs some improvement (ideally merging with AnnouncerPlugin):
- Using reports instead of pure SQL-Where-Clause
- When changing ticket, see ticket change
Known Bugs / Issues
- thread for sending mails is only starting when first Trac-Page was retrieved
- database table is only initialized when main view of XMail is displayed
- ubuntu and Windows (python 2.6.5)
- PostgreSQL 8.1 and 8.4
Download the zipped source from here.
Or download precompiled python egg.
Send mails every week of new or changed tickets of a milestone.
-  by aleuhe on 2011-12-02 16:05:15
If a single filter with a number with more than one digit had to be deleted the number was splitted into its digits (i.e. 15 => 1,5)
So the wrong filters were edited or deleted
Now fixed by checking the type of selection.
-  by aleuhe on 2011-12-02 14:20:57
changed use of database to "with self.env.db_... as db:" according to requirements of trac 0.13
fixed key error raising, when "summary" is not checked in filter
-  by aleuhe on 2011-11-25 15:58:40
Changed the statements to connect to the database to the with-clauses
with self.env.db_transaction as db:
with self.env.db_query as db: