|Version 5 (modified by anonymous, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Manual Testing Plugin
Project status: No stable version available yet, still in development.
Note: This project is on hold since I recently moved to a position where a manaul-testing system is already in place.
This plugin does NOT yet function
This plugin provides a report ticketing-like system for writing manual test plans, organizing them into test-suites. It also allows users to run the test suites, and record the results of each test and its suite.
- Use Trac to manage test-suites and tests.
- Use your Trac projects version numbers and milestones to track the progress of testing.
- "Execute" your manual test suites against software versions to get reports on a software versions status against the test suite.
- Create test-suites.
- Write the manual tests and add them to the test-suite.
- Execute/Run the suite against a specific version of your software to-be-tested.
- Record test result as Pass/Fail, file bug as a Trac ticket in the case of a failure.
- View result of test-suite against software versions.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- Create a test suite.
- Write test plans for your software, adding them to the suite.
- Select a version of your software to run the suite.
- Run suite by executing your testplans.
- Each test has a PASS or FAIL status, which is recorded on a per-user/version basis, resulting in an overall test suite PASS or FAIL for that version of the software.
-  by eclip5e on 2007-07-25 00:37:46
- Added priorities to test plans.
- Fixed bug where component value wasn't being added properly to each suite.
-  by eclip5e on 2007-07-24 23:53:53
- Pulled trac.authname into the forms so form are autopopulated.
-  by eclip5e on 2007-07-24 23:39:39
- Implemented test suite adding.
- A minor code layout change.