|Version 1 (modified by aamk, 7 years ago) (diff)|
MetaSearchPlugin - Search multiple trac projects
The MetaSearchPlugin allows searching multiple trac projects on one host at once.
- adds a new search filter ("search all projects")
- searches all repositories set up using a parent directory at once using XMLRPC
- Multiple trac projects set up using a parent directory like described in http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracMultipleProjects
- Unrestricted HTTP(S) access to all projects from the machine's IP
- XmlRpcPlugin with the patch attached to #1449 installed and activated on all trac projects (until fixed)
- XML_RPC privileges assigned to "anonymous"
- allow configuring a username/password for XMLRPC-searches
- The current project seems to be searched last - should be reversed
- If the plugin does not seem to work, look at trac's log. It should provide you with some information about what's going wrong.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
After installing, just go to your Trac's search page and select the "All projects" box.