|Version 1 (modified by Graham_Miln, 8 months ago) (diff)|
Miln Checkbox converts brackets into graphical checkboxes within Trac wiki pages.
Miln Checkbox matches pairs of square brackets within your Trac wiki pages. The brackets need to brace one of the following characters be matched: ' ' (space), '+', 'x', or 'X'.
When matches are found, the brackets are replaced with HTML checkboxes.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
The following wiki formatted list contains four pairs of brackets that will be matched by Miln Checkbox:
- [ ] space within brackets
- [x] lowercase x within brackets
- [X] uppercase X within brackets
- [+] plus within brackets
-  by Graham_Miln on 2013-04-26 11:31:35
- Tagging release 1.1 of MilnCheckboxPlug.
-  by Graham_Miln on 2013-04-26 11:30:30
-  by Graham_Miln on 2013-04-25 13:45:27
- Adding initial release of Miln Checkbox.