|Version 13 (modified by rjollos, 18 months ago) (diff)|
Safely embed various movies into wiki pages
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download and Source
To understand lcordier better.
To see an overview of the Scrum development methodology...
To see our scale in the universe...
For countries where bandwidth comes at a premium, I would recommend you download the flash-video file (.flv) and save it in your project's htdocs directory. For YouTube movies I would suggest you try youtube-dl.
Then reference your file like so:
You can also attach the file to a ticket, wiki page or keep it in you SVN repository. Reference the file like so:
- from your project's htdocs: htdocs://site/filename.flv
- from a plugin's htdocs: htdocs://plugin/dir/filename.flv
- from an attachment on ticket #123: ticket://123/filename.flv
- from an attachment on a wiki page: wiki://WikiWord/filename.flv
- from your SVN repository revision , you can also use HEAD as your revision: source://1024/trunk/docs/filename.flv
-  by rjollos on 2012-09-21 01:31:16
Refs #7422, #8808: Renamed 0.11 directory to trunk.
-  by rjollos on 2012-09-21 01:10:09
- Added preview rendering of movies. Previews are rendered for attachments and repository files. For preview rendering to be available for all attachments, set the value of the [mimeviewer] max_preview_size configuration entry to greater than or equal to the value of the [attachment] max_size configuration entry in trac.ini.
The initial version of the patch was by sgifford. Thanks!
-  by rjollos on 2012-09-18 11:52:19
Refs #7422: (0.2dev)
- Refactored code to make better use of the Trac API when constructing URLs. This should resolve issues with incorrect URLs.