|Version 13 (modified by rjollos, 2 years ago) (diff)|
Safely embed various movies into wiki pages
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download and Source
To understand lcordier better.
To see an overview of the Scrum development methodology...
To see our scale in the universe...
For countries where bandwidth comes at a premium, I would recommend you download the flash-video file (.flv) and save it in your project's htdocs directory. For YouTube movies I would suggest you try youtube-dl.
Then reference your file like so:
You can also attach the file to a ticket, wiki page or keep it in you SVN repository. Reference the file like so:
- from your project's htdocs: htdocs://site/filename.flv
- from a plugin's htdocs: htdocs://plugin/dir/filename.flv
- from an attachment on ticket #123: ticket://123/filename.flv
- from an attachment on a wiki page: wiki://WikiWord/filename.flv
- from your SVN repository revision , you can also use HEAD as your revision: source://1024/trunk/docs/filename.flv