|Version 7 (modified by tsooboi, 6 years ago) (diff)|
- Move navigation items between mainnav and metanav
- Hide navigation items, and
- Rename navigation items
Based on NavHiderPlugin. The components are left active, so you can still navigate to them directly (or from other links).
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
[components] navcontrol.* = enabled
To hide items you can list them under [navcontrol] section as follows:
[navcontrol] mainnav = search, newticket metanav = about
To move items you can list them under [navcontrol] section as follows:
[navcontrol] mainnav_to_metanav = tickets, wiki metanav_to_mainnav = help
To rename items you can list them under [navcontrol] section as follows:
[navcontrol] labels = browser:Code, tickets:Tickets
You can preface the item with
- - or ! in the normal sort-order list to hide
- @ or ^ in the normal sort-order list to move to the other nav bar
- % or * followed by a : and new label to rename
[trac] mainnav = ^wiki,timeline,roadmap,%browser:code,@tickets,!newticket,-search metanav = login,logout,settings,^help,-about
In this configuration you will have to provide both options if you want to combine both a move/hide and rename e.g:
[trac] mainnav = wiki,timeline,roadmap,browser,^tickets,%tickets:Tickets,newticket,search
to move tickets from the mainnav bar and to rename it as Tickets instead of the normal View Tickets
- Enable WIKI_VIEW permissions for anonymous. See 3521 for details