|Version 7 (modified by rjollos, 3 years ago) (diff)|
Move and add custom navigation items to the Trac navigation bars
This plugin lets you move navigation items between the meta and main Trac navigation bars.
Additionally it lets you configure custom navigation items.
Only one navigation bar can be active at a time, the other is completely hidden.
By default all meta navigation items are moved into the main navigation bar.
You can override this with configuration items in the [navmover] section of TracIni:
- The navigation bar to move items to, either mainnav or metanav.
- The items to move. eg. settings, logout, blog.
Custom navigation items are added in a manner similar to Trac's custom ticket fields:
- <item> = <title>
- Define a new item with the given button title.
- <item>.url = <url>
- The URL the button should point to.
- <item>.permission = <perm>
- The Trac permission required to view this button (optional).
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
[navmover] move_items = settings,logout,account move_to = mainnav newblog = New Blog Post newblog.url = http://trac-hacks.org/blog/new newblog.permission = TRAC_ADMIN